| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
You better run.
Saturday
- Hi aliens. I'm blogging a short post today hee! (: Anyway, I hate Syahiran lah! Haiyo. D: stupid one, tsk!! K nevermind lol. Yay, escapethemepark with Yue Juan, Jia Qi, Effie, Yi Jing on 11 June! :D Hahahaha. Awaiting then! -winkz. Anyway I'm going to be busy with hols choir practices. O: Hahah, idk why but my bro's very kind all of a sudden y'know! Heehee, magic uh rofl. xD Anyway yep, been busy lately sighs. I miss so many people now. D: (Brenda, Diana, Effie, Yue Juan, Jia Qi, Cherylho, Cass, Claudia, Jiayi, Vanessa, Yi Jing, and many other people!) Hais. D: Okay, end here. Byebyez. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |