Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
parachute.
Wednesday
You're going to catch if I fall.
-

I got my report book back already. Texted my parents about my results as they couldn't make it for today's parent-teacher meeting.

Ms Kong's last day today, the last day I got to see her. D: I'm going to miss her like shit. Not even a proper class photo with her? WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS. >:

I've no mood to blog like seriously. Sist's like nagging at me which she isn't usually like this. It isn't making me feel any better, in fact, it makes matters worse as it is. ):

I'm going to study now, don't think I will be blogging for some time unless I feel like it. (?) Idk man, I'm so stressed. Will be going to the stadium to run because I'm so stressed recently. Off to doing homework. Baibai.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.