Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
our world.
Tuesday

After all that's said and done, nothing's going to change the fact that you've lied about certain things.
-

Hello hello. <: Just a short update?

Had math paper 1 today. Yeah, I screwed it as I anticipated. Sad ttvm. What's done cannot be undone. :x Oh well. Learned my lesson, cannot last minute hug the buddhas' leg! Hmph. I feel so terrible nao, grrr.

We're all left with science and math paper 2. Science's tmrw, hope I do well! :D :D Anyway, I lost my file binder, with all my math notes, some science notes, and my IH file! Hoho, how will I survive. I've lost too many things, what have I still got to lose? Rofl, my spirits have been dampened by some idiot. Tsk! Ruin my mood only. (N)

After math paper went to hcl room in search for my file binder, no hope. :x so sad. Then helped Mdm You with books and stuffs, got 4 free storybooks for compo. (YYYY)

Anyway was talking on the phone with Miaoxin just nao for more than one hour. Let's both stay happy. :D don't dwell on negative things already. I will try to not cry so easily already. I'mma stay strong.

Okeh, am at aunt's house nao, using her laptop. So laggy! :x I am hungry too. Sigh, bored to death. Facebook, blogger, msn, twitter, tags. Same old stuff, tell me anything new? Laughs.

3 more days to Shamay's birthday yo. <: hardly talk nao, sad. But nevermind. Was depressed and broke down crying in class yesterday because I didn't have time to complete my IH paper. I lost more than 30 marks in total okay, tell me how to not be upset. Trauma, totally. >: And thanks Debbie dear for the fantabulous Debbie-hug. I love you yo, you rock! (Y) heehee.

Okay, end here. Shall go mug already. Yeah, I'm blogging. Gah, I never learn to keep myself in control. Zzz, someone stop me! Maybe going to Miaoxin's house later to study. (?) Idk! Haha. And goodluck to her finding her lost wallet, and to me, finding back my files and such. Hoho. Bye xo(s). :D

And before I forget, I'mma be praying for Dylan to not die. Get well soon yo. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.