| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
load off minds.
Friday
- No time to blog properly nao, shall blog tmrw or another day I promise! <: Went out with Miaoxin today to cycle at ECP after school. Thanks for all the fun! And you better cheer up and stay a strong girl okay, anything happens I'll be here! Remember that. :D Okeh remember to send me photos man. Luv. Andand, math's so screwed! Lalala~ As expected, bleah. I'm just going to have to work harder for CA2 and EOY. >: Kudos man. Tmrw's Shamay's birthday, happy advanced birthday! Await my birthday post for you okay. Love you many. ♥ More details about these past few days and photos (tons of them!) tmrw or someday when I'm free and have the proper mood to blog. No photo of the day I'm sorry rofl. I lost my IH file, hohoho. How awesome right? Zzz. God bless me. <: Okeh baibai. View/tag/link/usuals tyvm! <: |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |