Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
hey daddy's home.
Monday

Like a pyramid, our love's built on solid ground.
-

Hai people. <: I've lack of pictures argh. Thanks Miaoxin for not sending me the ECP pictures rofl.

Anyway carnival's over! And it seriously rocked hahahaha. :D It was mad fun I swear. Went on the meteorite with Effie 5 times, 2 times with Yue Juan and co. <3 Love you people. Anyway I didn't even feel like puking until I saw JSYJ. :@ Screamed my heart out with Effie! xD I love tictac yo. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Helped to sell 2D's ice creams for them, fun ttvm! HAHAHAHA I was laughing thanks to Ruban rofl. <: 2F's terrarium was okay, people said our spaghetti was nice! Woo~ Helped in the kitchen with Jiayi`Oh, Waipeng, Bryan, Edwin, Mio and others in the morning. Crazy bunch of idiots, love them muchz rofl. :P

Mrs Tan and GCH got dunked lmao. Took video, it can't be uploaded argh! Go fb to see if that's the case. x.x HAHAHAHA. Carnival was a success I suppose? Awesometasticz. :D Pictures will be up soon, I hope? LOL.

I love Effie, Yue Juan, Jia Qi, Yi Jing, Diana, Soon Jun, Guan Ying, Xiu Ting and others woo~ Thanks for the fun on Sat. :D And yeah, went to the haunted house twice with lovelies and I fell down 'cause I was too freaked out. >: Thanks scouts, I love you so muchz. NOT! Tsk, :/ HAHAHA. Forget it, it was awesome anyway. :D

File check today, I was so groggy omg. >: I think I'm failing file check. (?) The only complete file was science can or not. Screw CT. :B

After school went to Tiongbahru with Effie, otw met Soon Jun. :D Sweettalk for bubbletea and popular for stationaries. I love you Effie! <3 Hee.

Cross-country's tmrw, can't wait! Jiayi`Oh's birthday too, I love you girlfriend. Passing her present tmrw and meeting Effie, Yue Juan and co. early in the morning. End here? Dedication post up soonz. :D Bye people.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.