Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
gravity.
Monday

Sometimes the friend you really wished to talk to just isn't there for you anymore.
-

Hello people. <: Nope, you're wrong. I'm not back to blog, yet. :D Like duh, I'm a good girl okeh. (Adriana will scold me for being a naughty girl!) Heehee. Just a short update on my progress for MYE yo.

Anyway, I edited this blogskin for quite some time, quite happy with it. :D

Well, a few papers down. Few more to go. Hang on guys, you can do it! Do not give up okay. :) English paper was kind of screwed, oh well. Chinese was alright, except that I fell asleep for an hour for paper 2. Oh god. And we've got 4 comprehensions like what the hell. Okeh whatever.

English, hcl, Literature, all down. We're left with Integrated Humanities (tomorrow! -screams-), Math, Science, that's all. :P Hope I pass with flying colors. -Prays hard.

Today's paper was quite okay, except for the fact that I wrote too much for question 1, end up I only had 10 minutes for the second part of question 2. So stupid, urgh. :@ Anyway, I've to mug hard already.

Not a supah long post today, perhaps after exams. I promise. I've like, a lot of pictures stored in my compt nao. Hahahaha! Await for my full-of-pictures post! And to those having MYE or any tests, goodluck! Mug hard people, xoxo.

Back to hiatus.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.