| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
epic high.
Thursday
![]() - Haihai. Am just here to update. \m/ Anyway, this week's been a really long one. Sigh, my mye results are not at all ideal. Oh wait, not even close to being ideal. They're horrendous, sad ttvm. >: Wednesday (yesterday) - got back Math, Science, Integrated Humanities, Higher Chinese, Literature papers. You're going to get a shock when you see how badly I failed my math. I failed both Math, and Science. Can you believe me, I am such an epic failure. Need to buck up like seriously already man. >: English - 67/100 (scored damn low thanks to my compre lol. And plus the supah 'professional' marking by Pauline Lau. Gnd.) Math - 17/100 (epic!) Science - 40/100 Hcl - 61/100 (who told me to be half-awake while doing paper2. Slept for one hr for the paper and rushed thru for the next one hr. Power only.) Literature - 70/100 (I'm so freaking happeh omg) IH - 52/100 (Gnd, my Section C killed my chances of scoring high, screw it zzz.) Home econs - 72/100 (Got back results 2 weeks back or so.) Tell me if I'm pro to fail math like that. I know I am. (Y) Thanks to all my teachers for helping me to fail, thank you so much. I can't thank you enough. Lastly, I hope James will gnd. :) Today, literature period with Mr Sandhu was interesting actually! :D I'm beginning to like him you know omg! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Woo~ Sandhu owns, thanks for the high score eh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. -slaps myself- I'm retarded lol. And who knew Yadi was so good with English vocabulary! Funny ttvvvvvm I tell you hahahahahaha! :D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGHED LIKE MAD WOMAN JUST NOW. WOO~ After school supposed to go for choir meeting but I forgot all about it due to the enthusiasm in class and blahz, hee. :P Discussed about the carnival thing and went to Tiong bahru with Vanessa, Tengyi, Ray, Albert, and all those other boys from our class. Otw saw MagTan and co. Saw that freaking goldfish rofl. Mosburger with Van. <: The old lady at the counter was super kind to give us discount for drinks! But then she got my order wrong, nevermind lol. Claudia, Jiayi, Mio, Mavis and Rebecca joined in soon after. Was kind of hyper over there then hahaha. <: I officially hate the mustard at mos though Jiayi loved it rofl. Then suddenly Jiayi popped a random question about whether we prefer vitagen or yakult more. Obviously yakult! Who cares about vitagen having a bigger bottle man lolol. Then walked back to school with them and reached by 330. \m/ Discussed a bit etc and then got released yay. Walked to busstop and waited for bus. Thanks Xiuting for keeping me entertained with texts! <3 And cheerup okay! Same for Claudia, ask for help if you need. Luv. Cheerup to those who hadn't fared well for mye blahz. I didn't do any better yeah, get over it and do better next time round. <: Okay long post? Baibai. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |