Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
blow out the candles.
Monday
Dedications.


Jiayi`Oh,
Awesometasticz girlfriend, happy advanced birthday to you! :D It's your day and I hope you'll stay this happy always. I know we're not very close, but no matter what I still love you. Well, you're sentimental at times and always so high. I love you ttvm yo, thanks for everything. For the fun, the laughters and everything. You're an awesome friend. I hope things can remain like this forever? Laughs, I hope you'll like the present and card I pass you tmrw anyway! :D Happy happy happy birthday luv. And stop dwelling over how horrible this past half year's been, things will get better. You'll do better for the upcoming exams because you know you have to. Good luck for everything ahead, everything's going to turn out fine and it's going to be smoothsailing for you. We've only known each other for like, one year plus? But yeah, you're awesome. :D Stay this cheerful because that's what keeps you going even when the tough times come. Love you. ♥



Effie Lee,
Tictac! You're my superwoman. :D Thanks for all the fun times we spent together so far, I love you! Hahaha, meteorite was so fun with you. And I'm certain the days ahead will be equally fulfilling ain't it? You're crazy, hyper and always so ready to be there for me. Thanks so much for standing by me all these while, when the tough's coming. Lovesaplenty truly. Remember that I'm always here for you if you need me, remember that! Love you tons. ♥



Cheryl Ho,
Sweetard, thanks for all the fun memories so far! They have served me a great deal because I will be very happy whenever I think of how much fun we've had together so far. True friends are rare now, and when tough times come, it seems possible to see clearly who your true friends are huh? Thanks for such support when I'm feeling low. Definitely I'll do my best for the next half the year, you've given me much encouragements and I'm not going to let anyone down especially myself. I'm happy to have a friend like you. I love you. ♥



Brenda Hew,
Sweetlover/Airen, though idk what happened recently between us both which caused a bridge between us now and we're not that close like we used to be, I want to apologize if I'd done anything wrong. Well, I'll never know what I've done wrong until people tell me, but sure I'll reflect and think upon myself. We've drifted, and that's not what I'd wished for. Yeah that's what's happened, but we can't change anything. I'm sorry if I've done anything to you to make you unhappy. Truly sorry, just know that I'm always ready to be here whenever you need someone to talk to or confide in. Love you always. ♥



Diana Lim,
Devil, thanks so much for being by me this whole time when I've had it tough. I've seen clearly as to who my true friends are and who's not. Thanks for all the well-wishes and everythings, I really appreciate them! We haven't been doing that well for our past half the year have we? Let's do better for the next half the year okeh! "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going." - quote Carolin Tan, rofl.
We're not really that close till we can tell each other secrets or this and that, but yeah, just know that I'm someone whom you can trust. Well yeah, will be here for you always. :D I love you. ♥



Yue Juan,
Chocolate! Hee, thanks for the madness whenever I'm with you. Sometimes I can get irritating and all that at times, hope you understand that's 'cause my orangey hormones are too mixed (juice) to be sorted out for me to think properly before saying anything! I may be reckless at times and you're always bearing with me, I know that and I can tell. Sorry if I've made you irritated or anything. I've enjoyed the times spent with you. Thanks for everything! Hope we'll go out soon man, I love you! Be sure to confide in me if you've got anything to mmuch to bear okay! Will be honoured to be your listening ear if anything happens! ♥

Special thanks to the others: Debbie, Shamay, Claudia, Xiu Ting. I love you people ttvm. ♥



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.