| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
action in eloquence.
Monday
![]() - I'm back yo, short update only. <: Hahaha, sorry people. Not in a fancy mood or anything so I'm just going to update rofl. Had slight fever since 5.55am this morning, took pills yet temperature still remained as high. Subsided only at 8am. Felt nauseous and vomitted twice in the morning too, feel so horrible. >: Going to see a doctor later, not feeling too good now. D: Have quite a lot of overdue pictures, some of which Miaoxin hasn't even sent me. -.- forget it, I don't like it when people drag things, so just hurry up k thanks lol. Quite a foul mood now, am irritated by certain people. What's wrong with people nowadays, brainless is it lmao. -.- I guess from the post you can tell that I'm really pissed ain't it. Laughs. :/ whatever. I don't like this post. At all. >: can't be bothered seriously. Anyway, we're all going to get our MYE results and papers back tmrw. Prepared to die together with Effie. >: my mom's going to hack me into a million pieces, sighs. No school today, due to marking day. >: bored muchz. I miss friends, like come on. Looking forward to schooling tmrw, but not towards seeing some people. :x Shamay's present's still with me, I keep forgetting to pass it to her. Or rather, I've no chance to do so. D: nevermind. Tomorrow shall pass it to her. (?) Didn't go to school for banner painting today because of my sickness I mentioned above. Sorry Yongsheng for rejecting your calls. Phone was on auto-reject calls. :x sorry. Going to meet sist later to buy books for my mugging aftermath. <: I'm such a good girl. I've to work hard like seriously. I really really really want to do well for streaming year aye. God bless me. Done, k bye. Hope those sick people get well soon, Dylan you too. <: baibai. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |