| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
we can't go nowhere but up.
Friday
![]() - This shall be my last blogpost before I officially go missing in action. :) You know why? 'cause I'm a super good girl! (Y) Anyway, super moodless to blog properly now. So just pardon me if this post turns out a little sloppy, or even, very much sloppy. (Edited /@ 6:54pm) Changed a blogskin, changed its background. :P Guess it looks okay. Okay done. Had cross-country last Friday, complete failure. Rained like crazy, and I got totally drenched. Unlucky ttvm. Trained from Chinese Garden all the way to Jookoon before we trained back to Redhill to get back to school. Mavis left first, so Aleen, Brenda and I bought some food and made our way slowly to school. Saw a dead bird otw, ew! Reached school by 9.30am. Teacher-less! :) Played Taptap and bla. School ended, had lunch with Aleen, Brenda and Jeslyn at Mos Burger. After that we went to NTUC to buy baking ingredients with Guan Ying. Went to Jeslyn's house and backed gingerbreadmans after that! :) Splendid day spent with, I love Jeslyn's house ttvm! Rocks, totally. And I'm serious! Hahahahaha. Took a cab back home, sorry Brenda and Guan Ying. Yep then had napfa test on Tuesday! Reran my shuttle run, I suck so much. >: Anyway it's okay, at least I passed. :) Hahahahahaha kudos to positivity! Rofl, it makes no sense. Went to Bugis with Miao Xin yesterday. Bought present for her mom's birthday! She's so sweet huh. :) Then took neoprints with her and went to shop around the junction and Bugis street. Then went to Iluma after that. Played a lot too, thanks Miao Xin for such an awesome day! Go out with you during the June holidays! It's soooooo long away. >: Again, went to bukit merah library today and met up with Cheryl and Jia Nuo for our English talkshow group work. I was late! >: Sorry Cheryl! Anyway yep, did the talkshow script and completed everything by twelve plus. Studied a little, and left the library after that. Cheryl left first while I ate lunch with Jia Nuo at KFC. Was still hungry after the meal but nvm. Bused 198 home, and bought cakes along the way and ate back home. And sister bought me chocolate muffins! So nice of her, thanks a lot! :) It was deeeeee-licious. Hahahahaha, sister rocks. Cheer up okeh! :) Now I'm like, semi-mugging, using the laptop and facebooking. :D Shall go study now! till MYE is over, officially. Will be back after all exams end. Don't need you to miss me, 'cause I'll only be gone for a while. Will be back soon. G'bye. And, good luck to people having exams and MYE! <: |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |