Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Lab use.
Monday
That should be me, holding your hand. That should be me, making you laugh.
-

I'm updating! Heehee, 'cause I'm in school idiots. Hahahahaha! Anyway, Anas is like freaking annoying in the lab man. Omg I can just collapse now. Laughs! :) He's going on and on about some stupid stuff which doesn't even make any sense, can you imagine sitting next to this type of person, merely separated by a short aisle? I can really die here, so horrible. Anyway just a short update!

Oh oh. I lost my math file, Michelle's gone too! Omg right! ): Crazy, Mr. Chan ain't good man, I don't like. D: Horrid. And streaming year this year, I wonder how I'm going to do well to get into my ideal subj combination choices. >: So sad. Sigh.
Hoho, God bless me. Good luck people! :)

ICT lab now, it's freezing me here. I'm sitting directly under the air-conditioner omg. >: And, I bought Justin Bieber's albums! :) Listening to his songs after a heartbreak is just like healing a broken heart yo. Ga, I'm talking crap. I'm so sorry. It's just that idk what to post about so yeah. >: LOL.

Anyway, I replied all tags already. End here, g'bye. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.