| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
you're a heart-breaker.
Monday
- Hey readers. :D It's 3.20pm now and I'm bored stiff. I've plenty of things to do actually, just that I don't feel like doing them, which explains why I'm here. LOL. Today was an awefully awesome day, get the irony? Okay whatever, I'm crapping. :x Yep, today was like quite okay. But it felt like a better Monday than the usual's, which is good. I guess. :) Okay, so basically everyone expected the longwinded speech by our principal ain't it? I almost fell asleep hearing her talk for idk how long, gosh. It's torture. But school was just plain good fun besides that. :D I guess my day started in a rather good way. But the morning part hadn't been that good. I was the earliest to arrive within the group, and was so bored that I was spamming loveletter's inbox. I'm so sorry, but thanks anyway. :P Then the rest arrived soon after. I spent a while together with chocolate, strawberry, YiJing and Miaoxin. (Y) That miao, made me laugh like hell. Hahahah, love her many okay. <3 Then yeah, assembly. Blah blah blah, got caught for socks. >: K then hcl. So boring to hear ycy talk her crap, as anticipated by me, and loveletter hahah. So crappy LOL. Then sweetlover and I kept making stupid expressions. And that stupid girlfr called me a pig hahah. :B Then recess after that. Went back to class and stayed there for a little while, then I ran over to 2D's. :) Went to talk to my beloved sweetlover and valentine. <3 Hehehez, they showed me their class tee, which is like a hundred times nicer than ours, all thanks to the miss smarty pants who designed it. Hoho, how awesome. :P Bleahz, I'm crapping again. K whatever. Andandand, I saw my Cutest! <3 But didn't talk, just waved and smiled. So sad, next time must talk wor. :D Then lessons. It was science first, I paid a lot of attention except for the part whereby Dylan Ow kept tickling and scaring me, stupid Dylan. :B Then I started doodling on my notebook because he was driving me nutz with the tickles and scares lmao. Then that Isaac gave me the monsterous scare like some retarded person LOL. Free period for IH 'cause Mr. Tan wasn't in school. (Y) Then played like hell shit. Chaos in 2F uh, laughs! :D Then end of school. That idiot, keep changing her mind about things one. Tsk! ): In the end I walked out of school with Sifang. Then parted ways and MoonYoung came to talk to me, :D Awesome junior. Hahah, then walked to Tiong Bahru with Yuanzhen that monsterlady. :) > Chewy Junior. Then trained home. Spent a lot of money on food today. :x Okay. I feel stupid. LOL. End here? <: Okay bai. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |