Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
time passes, and people change.
Friday

My heart feels crazed with a deep feeling of missing you.
-

Back to blog. :) I'm really exhausted after everything, sigh. Nothing seems to be going my way or how i want it, life is so unfair. ):
I so hate it when people say they'll do something, yet they sit on it and do nothing. I mean, if you promised something, you jolly well do it, ain't it? Is it so difficult? Okay sorry, I'm just being a little emotional nowz. ):

Idw this post to turn out to be an unhappy one due to my own personal mood, so i shall post about some other happier stuff. :D
Had heart-to-heart talk with Sherin yesterday night over the phone, thank you so so so muchz. :) And, i miss you. I want to see you like right away manz. :D Will be meeting this awesome girl at four, so awesome. :)
My shoes are spoilt, will be out at the mall to get new shoes plus my black dress and flats. They're for choir, laughs.

May be going to Miaoxin's speech next Saturday at Paya Lebar, thanks for the invite! :D Hahah. I wanted to go to the stadium to run actually, but my mom insisted i stay at home and rest. But i still want to go out soooo badly. :x Running makes me feel better and idk why. :) I'm going to sneak out later, hmph.

I feel like such a good girl! I'm revising my IH and doing my homework. (Y) Hahaha, i feel so good. :D Hope i can complete all my homework over the weekends so I wouldn't have to rush through the homework when schl resumes. :) Hehehehehehez.

Alright, nothing much to blog about really. I'm just looking for things to post about as I'm really bored. Found a new radio station from America like duh. :) Click to view! Hahaha, it rocks like seriously. It ain't like the Singaporean radio stations whereby there are tons of ads and commercials or whatever, this american station is like the music just keeps going and there isn't any commercials or ads or whatever being promoted, so awesome. :D :D K i'm hyper and still sick LOL. I hate medicines. ):

Maybe taking a quick nap. I slept at 2am last night 'cause i stayed up for my movie marathon! I'm so tired. ): Hahah and Dinesh is like vv funny.

Okay byez. :D Remember to relink okehz. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.