Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
terrible feeling of losing you.
Thursday
Words speak to the heart, and i learned to love.
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIO!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHENYUN!

Just a quick update for nowz, I'm in a rushhhh.
Yesterday, had fun in and out of schl. I heart Brenda, Diana, Xiuting, and Shiling to the corest core.
Went to Mos Burger to find them after schl, oh and did i mention my phone almost got confiscated by Mrs. Tay? AWESOME. But luckily she didn't. (Y)
Choir and blah, was tiring but awesomez. :D Tiong Bahru with YueJuan and coincidentally met Brenda againz! Talktalktalked for half an hour before heading home. Missed 2 trains as I was bored LOL. Then home.

Today, science and then P.E., I ran 2.4 againz. Got an 'A' according to Ms. Teo but i am still not satisfied with my timing, urgh. :/ I shouldn't have walked for my last round, I could've saved 1 minute and 32 seconds. ): I'm so upset nowz.
I VOMITED 5 TIMES. I even cried like hell omg. ): Thanks you people - Cheryl, Mio, Jiayi, Shiying, Patricia, Sifang, Siling and Changxue! :) Luvyoupeoplez. :D Then went home during recess. ): Cried a lot today, I'm so tired nowz.
Went to the doctors' at 12pm and just got back with lunch. I'm off to eat already. I've a lot of medicines, gonna die. :/ Hai, I wanna re-run my 2.4. ):

Goodbye. I'm better nowz, but still feel terrible. ): Luvz. And, will be changing my URL againz, I'm so sorry.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.