Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
temptation.
Wednesday
There's nothing my heart can't do.
-

Jasmine is back by popular demands.

Woo, I'm back to blog! Like after only such a short while, hahah. :D Gah, couldn't resist the temptation to come back you see. But I guess my perserverence served me its purpose well too, I managed to study okay! (Y) I feel soooo good, yay. Btw, the bolded words up there is written by Sherin okeh, I'm not so bhb. Hahahahah I love you moron! (K)












Anyway, rhapsody II is over. It was okay I guess, a relief actually. :D Took many many peektures but not uploaded all yet. But I posted those uploaded ones already. Go to my facebook for more. But will upload more peektures soon! :P





Saw my dearest Sherlynn twinsister at the matinee show on rhapsody night! I miss you like hella man, better meet up soon I tell you. You better! Hahahah.









Been hanging out with strawberry, chocolate and cherry a lot these days. Love you three a lot yaw. <3 -hugs- Hahah.




I KNOW MY EXPRESSIONS ROCK. HAHAHAHAHA SO STUPID MAN. :D







GOOD FRIDAY.
Went to church @ lighthouse in the morning till late afternoon. Followed by dinner @ suntec city. Then a movie of Diary of a Wimpy Kid at night. It's super funny, recommended to watch yaw. Teared a little 'cause it was touching at some parts. ;) it's nice okay. Go watch go watch! 5 stars, :D LOL.

Today's my brother's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMMATURE BROTHER.

Must be more mature and stop growing so tall! -evil glare- Stay happy, and stop irritating me sometimes, thanks. Hahah, okay I know I sound real bad. But jokes aside, you're a really great brother plus minus those bad points of yours. Plus that stupid attitude of yours, you better change it ya. :) Okay happy birthday.

Okay so today, went to doctor's at Chinatown. Eww the medicine sucks! >: -faints-
So bitter, omg. D: K I want to die already after just one sip. Yuckkkk. Okay nvm. -strong- Bleahz. >: I want my sweets!

Yep, then off to Central for lunch. Ate at waraku. Mini celebration of my brother's birthday blah blah. Ate a lot, stupid me. ): Need to exercise already. Then bought new wallet and shoes. Then drove home. Napped for a while, since I woke up real early today. See, pig means pig. I can never change. Hahahahahah crazy! :P

End here. Woo, I finally updated after sooo long.
Butbutbut!
BACK TO HIATUS AFTER THIS POST.

And. I love CherylOng, CherylHo, ShamayLee, ClaudiaAu, SherlynnWong, DianaLim, BrendaHew, LeongShiLing, YueJuan, JiaQi, SoonJun, Evelyn, Adriana, Sherin. A lottttttt. <3 -millions of heartz- :D

ANDANDAND, I BOUGHT JUSTIN BIEBER'S 2 ALBUMS!?!?

Justin Bieber ftwwwwwwww. (Y)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.