Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
sensation.
Saturday

I keep pacing forward and not look back. But when I do, I couldn't see you following me or walking beside me. I realized you hadn't been a part of what I wanted you to be.
-

Hey luvz. :) I feel a lot better nowz. Guess the medicine helped afterall. :) Hehehz.

Idk what happened to me last night, I kept giving the cold shoulder to Sherin. ): I'm sorry. Guess my attitude sucks. >:

Idk what happened to Shamay tooz. ): What happened to you oh, don't scare me like that. Sigh, you very cold now manz, nvm. D: Cheerup okehz. I heart my Cutest ttvvvvmz. <3 You know I love you. :D You better learn to be strong okay! (L)

I hate you, RayLim. ):
Update nowz? Hehehehehehehehez. :)

Woke up early in the morning to go running at the stadium, I went to vent my anger and frustrations there. >: I'm so upset nowz omg. Didn't really help much today...
I keep telling myself I'll get over it after a while but I can't seem to do it.
Then, went home after running, and showered. :) Went back to sleep after taking my medication LOL. Then woke up again and prepared to go out. Sist went for surgery to get her wisdom tooth out, full of blood. Yuck! ): So bloody omg. Get well soonz. <3

Went to buy my schl shoes and some other stuff. I fell down and scraped my calf! ): It's super painful. I've to get a big bandage later. I'm going to look weird when I go to schl tmrw. Hai, feeling lousy nowz. ):

No mood to continue blogging. All tags replied. Keep the tags coming in okehz. :D Much luvz. And, cheerup Cutest. <3



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.