Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
mental breakdown.
Wednesday

Too afraid to hear the words I feared so much.
-

Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Today was an awesome day. Today was a great day. Today rocked. :D
Okeh, I'm crazy nowz omg. :) Whoooo!

Updates peoplez? :D I know you miss my posts lah. Kidding LOL.

Er, my memory's failing me. I just remember some events from school. Lalala~
Coughs, long day at school yesterday. Choir practice ended at 6.45 pm! ): So tired. Had IH today, and I rushed my revision within an hour. Power only, (Y). Hehehehehehez. K then i guess a lot of people rendered me help today. Thankyou so so so muchz. :D Hehehehehehez.

Had a lot of fun in school today okehz. :D Fun fun fun, luvz. Woooohoooz. :P
I'm crazy already. :D :D

Science lab again today, and Ms. Kong allowed us to choose who we want to sit with. Ms. Kong rocks kz. ^-^ Then I sat with Cheryl. :D Played and took peektures. Send them to me asap wor. Then play and play with the chemicals and blah. So cool, peektures up next time if can. :) Lazy nowz. Wakakakaka.

After school, went to eat with ZiQi. :D Talked a lot, mostly I was the one crapping, hehehez. :D Then trained home at three. Having eLearning tmrw and Friday, which sucks. Followed by choir practice at four. God, idk how I'm going to survive. Anyone cares to tell me what time I've to log in to GESS Portal tmrw morn'? I can be quite blur okeh. <: Will appreciate the help eh.

Okehz, I'm hungry already. Shall make do with dinner for nowz, byebye. I know this post ain't all that long. Can't be bothered already. I just realized how much fun I had today at school with DylanOw, Cheryl, Aini, Miaoxin, and many more. <: Hehehehehez. I guess school is only fun with friends around, like duh. :) Okeh, end here already. -Waves bye-

Oh oh oh! I GOT 0/30 FOR MY MATH COMMON TEST! SO AWESOME. I tell you, I'm going to go berserk or get a mental breakdown soonz. :D LALALALALALALALALA. And I only met 3 targets!? OMG.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.