Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Love is a lie.
Friday
The equation of love.
-

Hello! :D Just got back home not too long ago, hehehehez.

Woke up late today as I slept kinda late last night. :x Then washed up blah blah. Didn't eat breakfast because I woke up late, duh. Then did some stuff and showered.
Supposed to go buy lunch but in the end left for Vivo with sist. :D

Bused to Vivo and reached around 3 plus. Shopped around for some stuff and then walked around to some cafes and restaurants 'cause we couldn't make up our minds as to where and what we should eat. :x Eventually we picked Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. Hahahah, they served the food immediately after we ordered and hadn't even begun eating our first ordered food... so efficient. :D Good.
I ate a lot, could bearly stand up hahah. So yeah, then paid and blah. After that walked around a little and bought a teddy bear. (L) Hehehehehehez, so cute. LOL.
Then walked further and bought another soft toy. Peekture will be up soon. :D

After that, took a cab home 'cause we had to rush to somewhere. Sist went off already and I loitered around the garden. ): So quiet. And then I saw a super big dog and began running. >: Scary uh. Then I walked home quickly 'cause it seemed to be getting dark. I miss many people, hai. D: I hope holiday ends soon.

I'll be going to ACS Barker with the performing art groups tmrw. :D Maybe going to Bugis with strawberry, cherry and chocolate for some shopping and neoprints after that. (?) -prays hard- that they can make it. Chocolate confirmed already, cheers. (Y) Hehehehehez. I'm nervous for tmrw. Eeeeek, have to wear black stockings with black dress and flats. Like going for a wake. ): The conductor has got serious fashion problem. ): Okeh enough of this.

I'm hungy again. My brother just got back from basketball camp, hell is turning in again. D: Okay idw to sound that bad so yeah. I'm ending my post here. Maybe posting tmrw or maybe not, idk. Depends on my mood. But I expect constant tags aye? <:
Kz, byebyez. :P

Just a fraction of your love, fills the air.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.