| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
love drunk and fumbling with my words.
Saturday
- Hey. :) Just got back home from Bugis. Today, went to school early with chocolate @ around 7.20am. Met strawberry and went to change to full dress together at the level one ladies'. Coincidentally, met Sharon and Felicia seniors inside hahah. :) Then changed, and I hate stockings, like c'mon. It's super ugly to wear everything black k. Idk what's wrong with the conductor, hai. Then gathered at foyer with strawberry and cherry after changing. <: Some people stared, hmm. LET THEM STARE TILL THEIR EYES DROP. :D I remember Brenda laughed at this one other day heheheheheheeeez. :) Then boarded the bus, sat with strawberry. And then we started eating on the bus hahahah. Then talked and ate and reached in about 15min? @ ACS Barker. It was an eye-opener for me there yes. :D The school is super huge. It's as big as half a mansion I reckon? LOL. Just seemed super big to me. So cool, why can't Gan Eng Seng be the same. ): LOL. Then yeah, practised and practised. Full dress as I've said, so stockings were worn for the whole entire time, zzz. Sucks I swear. >: Then I think my expression was super hilarious like idk-how-to-describe. O: So embarrassing LOL. Then ran through the whole thing again and again. Then keep changing positions, till I'm very confused. :@ Then went to the canteen. The canteen is like, 2 times of GESS. -envy- LOL. Seriously k. (Y) Then rehearsed and warmed up there blah blah. Then went up to the auditorium again for more practices. :D It all ended by 1plus. Then checked things blah blah, and went to the ladies' to change out of the full dress, into class tee and sports wear LOL. Idk why I've to give such details lmao. K nvm, then I took super long. :x Sorry to keep strawberry, chocolate and cherry waiting. Hahahah, then walked down to the bus-stop and waited for bus 960 to come. :) We headed for Bugis - eat, shop and take neoprints! :D :D The bus arrived and we boarded it duh. Then otw was hilarious. Hahahahahah Sharon senior was childish muchzxcvs, but I likeeee. Hahahahahahahah k madness. :) Reached and cherry, strawberry, chocolate, SharonYeo, Felicia, SharonLee, Soonxin and I were busy crapping and blurring LOL. Walked around for a while and decided to go eat lunch first. Spent a super long time over our decision as to where to eat, and we chose Food Junction in the end hahah. I bought my Japanese foooood. :D Yumz, then neorprints after that! I haven't scanned them in yet so peektures will have to wait. :P Heheheheheheheeez. The walked around some shops and went to the ladies' for reflection shotz and others. :D Your birthday is coming. :) Hahahah. Shopped around and I've to go already. Strawberry went with Cherry while I went with Chocolate. :) Was walking to the MRT station and I met JiaYi otw, coincidence. :D Then squeezed into the train and trained till commonwealth the usual LOL. Then went to gramps' and showered and changed and got ready for fam gathering. I just got back from the gathering. Had steamboat @ AMK. Scrumptuous but I'm bloated to the extent that I feel like puking. :@ LOL. Not feeling too good. ): Oh and sooooo awesomez. I HAVEN'T EVEN COMPLETED ANY HOMEWORK. -claps- Hai, need to rush by tmrw already. Gosh. O: Okeh, I'm ending here. I'm going to get back to my korean dramas heheheheeeez. :D Byebyebyebyebyez! :) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |