| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
love's reply.
Sunday
- Hey. Hi. Hello. Whatever. Woke up late today, k doesn't matter. Breakfast was a light one, so I'm feeling hungry again. >: Watched my korean dramas after that, and aunt came soon after. :D Helped out with some stuff and down back to my dramas. Paused my dramas a little while 'cause I'm typing this dumb post now LOL. Maybe going down to meet moron or I may just go to queenstown stadium for a run. :D I don't feel like touching my homework. But the thought of punishments and scoldings and blah, disgusts me entirely. So maybe I shall do it later at night? Idk. K whatever. I'm not really in the mood nowadays. Rhapsody 2 is coming in a week's time, and I'm slacking a bit. I feel bad, but I do give my best okay. :) I feel like a retard having to stand in a weird way on the tiers man. ): K I don't want to bother anymore. Hope it just ends with a happy ending. I.DON'T.KNOW.WHAT.I'M.TYPING.NOW. Bleahz. :x I miss baking... ): Okay that was totally r.a.n.d.o.m. Gah, who cares. >: Not in the mood to continue so i'm going to end my post here I guess. Even though school's resuming tmrw, I'm not in the least happy about it. It's reasons a plenty. At least I will get to see cutest, sweetlover, twinnie, cupcake, devil, idiot! But I'd wish to see bestfriend and ahma most though. Imytons, -cries-. K meetup soon. Laughs, alright I'm ending this post. Baibai. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |