| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
dedications.
Sunday
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why. - Hey people! :) Dedication from Diana in her blog, so I've decided to do one for her, and in the meantime do for everyone tooz. :) Hehehehehe I love you my Diana Lim devil! <3 You rock. - ♥, Adriana Ng. Crazytwin! First dedication for you, hahah. Thanks for being such a lovely lady despite I've only known you for a short period of time! You know I love you more than you love me! :) I'll always be here if you need me okay, remember that! You're a really crazed girl and it's gotten me high at times and that helps brighten my mood too! Thanks for everything so far, hope this new friendship will last and you, stay happy and blesses because you ought to know that I love you this crazytwin of mine! <3. ♥, Brenda Hew. Sweetlover/Airen! I've written many dedications for you already, but idk why you are always one of my top priorities so here's another one! :) Thanks for being by my side and listening to me despite everything we've been through. I know I get very temperamental at times and I hope you can bear with me or just lecture me for it. I know that sometimes you may be in a low mood and you may not want to talk about things but one thing you've to know is that I'll always be here for you. You can approach me for a talking session or whatever, and rest assured I'll make time for you! It's been a tough-going year for us, haven't it? But I hope it's taught us some important lessons we'd never forget. Through everything, I've realized the importance of our friendship and sisterhood and I hope that they will be a long lasting one at that and I love you! <3 ♥, Cheryl Ong. Chocolatetwin/Idiot! Sorry for always not going with you to places and all, I'm bounded by some reasons and I'm truly apologetic. I know sometimes I may do things that irritate you and all but I really hope it's all behind us, I will try my very best to be a better person and I hope you will guide me along in that aspect. :) You're a really good friend and I truly treasure the friendship that we have. I feel very carefree whenever I'm with you because I always feel that you'll accept me for who I am and I love you for that. Thank you, really. I'll make effort to do things which'll improve whatever you wish me to, and I hope you'd help me in whichever ways it does to aid it, won't you? Thanks for offering to be such a good listening ear and all and I truly appreciate the effort for you doing so. Thanks for everything again! You had better stay a strong girl and don't give up on what you do. Thanks for cheering me up when I'm down and all, I love you. <3 ♥, Diana Lim. Devil/Huaixiaohai! Firstly, a big thankyou for your dedication in your blog! I really appreciate it, also for your constant humble acceptance of my carelessness and stupidity. :) I love you for everything you've done, and truly, I hope we can forever remain as good friends. Without you and the rest, I really don't know how I would carry on, may our friendship remain as strong and firm as it has always been and may all boundaries be overcome. I love you. <3 ♥, Emmeline Chew. Sweetheart! I love you as much as I do the rest even though we aren't as close, sure you know that, am I right? :) Thankyou for being such a dear and warming my heart with all those words and advices which I really needed at the most important times of my life. I love you and I hope you know that! <3 ♥, Hannah Yeo. Ahma! I haven't been seeing you for quite some time though you live so near, I'm very dampened by that. But I guess you know that I miss you a lot right? :) I hope we haven't drifted since our last talk with each other. Though we're in different schools, but the memories I have with you will never be changed. So is the same for our strong friendship. I hope that all the arguments we had in the past have made our friendship and bond stronger! I'll always love you for who you are and I hope you can bear that in mind, thank you for everything and all, for your shoulders and hugs and awesome advices. You were always there for me when I needed you and I'm really happy to have a friend like you. I love you! <3 ♥, Mavis Tan. You this awesome lady here! :) Thanks for all the craze and abundance of laughters you've given me all these while! I'm truly sorry for the hurt and stabs I'd caused before, I was being so immature, and I apologize for them. :) Hope you won't be angry over those anymore, right? I'm sure you're a person of magnanimity and won't fuss over those little nonsensical things in the past. Thank you for all those. I guess my attitude's changed for the better now, but if I do make mistakes or do anything to make you feel bad about me, do chide me for them okay. :D However, thanks for being such a dear and providing such laughters for the class! It makes the spirit really crazy and I really enjoy talking to you and going crazy. Thank you for everything and again, sorry for all the things I'd said in the past that made you really mad and all. But I've changed for the better now and I hope you can see that coming from me. I love you. <3 ♥, Tan Li Jun. Bestfriend! I miss you, I miss you, I seriously do! :D Please promise that you'll meet me soon? All I want to say is a very big thank you and that I love you! Sorry for always leaving you behind and going with the rest last time. I am truly sorry for neglecting you and our friendship before, but rest assured I'll work hard in building that strong rapport we used to have before, again. :) I always loved talking to you for everything, no matter under what circumstances, because I always believed you would support what I felt and that you would also accept me for who I am. Thank you for that, and all the great advices you've given now and then. :) I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you before, and I will make up for it. I really treasure this friendship and I want to keep it ongoing. You know that I love you! <3 Stay a strong girl no matter what, and I'll always be here for you if the time comes. Feel free to talk to me or confide in me okay, I want to know what's going through in life for you and I'd promise to be a good listener! I love you. <3 ♥, Tay Xiu Ting. Loveletter! Thanks for being hyper and with all your sarcasms and others, for cheering me on and entertaining me! You're a really great person and I appreciate all the times you've been together with me, through the ups and downs, from past to present. All these thoughts from you mean a lot to me, and I'll remember for life as I carry them on the journey of growth. Thanks for always accompanying me to do things boldly even when we know deep down it ain't right. Times now, I guess there are rare friends who'll risk scoldings for one another aye? But through the times we'd been together I'd realized you're a true friend and I can't thank you enough for your support and love. Thank you once again, and I love you dearly! <3 ♥, Shamay Lee. Cutest! Thank you for being such an awesome listener whenever I needed you. Though I've only know you for a short few months' time, I'm sure my trust in you has built up due to the fact that you have always been a person with integrity and that you are somewhat straightforward. You've seriously owned the respect you deserved. :) Don't get angry or upset over what other nonsensical people say of you because you know that deep down inside, you haven't done anything wrong to deserve that! Those who use unscrupulous means to obtain friends are no better than junk. You don't dwell on the negativity or anything, just stay a strong girl okay! You know I will always be here for you no matter what, stay positive and I hope you will be able to overcome all the negatives and grow to be a mature and selfless girl. Thanks for being such a dear, and for all the fun ad laughters you gave me! I appreciate your listening ear and I love talking to you and such because you never fail to cheer me up, thank you, really! I love you, feel free to come to me if you need me alright. <3 ♥, Sherlynn Wong. Twinsister! I miss you, like truckloads. When will you be back oh. ): I miss all the times we had laughing about those silly things! Thank you for always making the effort to reply my texts when you are so far apart and so busy with all your tight schdeules and others. I really really really appreciate that from you, I hope you can see this coming from the bottom of my heart. :D You're a really great friend and sister to me, really. You've taught me many things in life which I never knew I'd ever know wothout you. I've grown to become a stronger girl than before after all that I've been through because of what you've taught me. Thank you so much. :) Against all odds, you were by my side and I truly love you for those. Just remember that you'll always be my pillar of support and I'll too, be here, standing by you when the situations requires, forever. I love you. <3 Everyone, thank you for all you've done that brightened my day and everything. A big and sincere thank you here to all. I know I may be very ignorant and blur at times, but tahnk you for guiding me through all the rough times and I'm sure to grow up and mature in time to come. Meanwhile, I want to treasure our friendship and all that we've been through. Thank you once again, and I love you all. <3 Names are in order, tag to be added or anything. Luvvvvvvvz. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |