| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
days feel like years, without you.
Saturday
- Hello. :D I guess I haven't been updating properly these few days. And I haven't been doing regularly, either. :x So I'm going to make this post a bit longer. Don't read on if you find it too much for you LOL. Warning - It's a looooong post. :D Yesterday, went to run at Queenstown stadium. Needed to take a breather, and I don't wish to talk about some stupid incident. D: Felt a bit refreshed and sorted out after a few rounds of running, and I think my stamina's no good. So I've to train further, hai. ): Went back home and ate a little bit for dinner, had no appetite, really. Today, was awoken by TengYi's text. That boy, I have no idea what to say. Hahaha, his text made me laugh like mad. LOL. Okay whatever. :D Washed up, ate my breakfast and went to the park for my morning jog. <: I've no idea why but I love running these days, hahah. :D Then after an hour I went back home. Showered and blah, ate some snacks. Teevee for about an hour or so. :) I'm addicted to Korean dramas, AGAIN. Hahahah, at least it makes full use of my leisure time right! Heeheez. :D Was on facebook for quite some time. Nothing to do, then went to social interview. Eh, I realized that many people keep answering those nonsensical questions on this application. Oh and I swear Bryan is one of those type who has got nothing better to do then go around spamming in people's status or whatsoever, laughs. And DylanOw was like, behaving damn weird and was frightening me. D: And, cheerup I tell you. So negative one. >: I spent quite a long time on this post, and I could've finished blogging one hour ago, if not thanks to some people. Hahahah. :D :D I've choir from 8am - 5pm tmrw, wonder how I'm going to survive it. -cries- Fulldress rehearsal is on Saturday, 20 March @ ACS Barker Road. Like, omg. D: Schedule for the holiday: (swear I can just collapse and die.) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, And that only leaves me with today, and the coming Sunday to do my self-study and holiday homework! I can just die on the spot now. Like so omg. D: Idk how I'm going to survive this holiday. This ain't holiday at all, this is hell. Or even worse. ): LOL. Sorry I'm crapping. I can just go berserk like now?! Urgh, end this post. Alright bye. :D I want to see how crazy I can get during this holiday thanks to all the piled-up homework and activities. I want to see how I'm going to fail my streaming year. Oh wow. Wish me luckkkkk. >: |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |