| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
crux of the heart.
Friday
- E-Learning sucks!?!? JASMINE DETESTS E-LEARNING TO THE MAX. Another e-learning day is going to start in another 50 minutes. Hoho, so great. :/ I hate e-learning, and I'm going to hate it, forever. :x It seriously sucks okeh. School is sooooooo much better. Hmph. :/ Having choir at two later, have to rush like mad when e-learning only ends @ 1.30! Want my life huh. :/ Forget it. Was texting with some people last night due to boredom, wakakakaka. :) Thanks Brenda, Xiu Ting and Miao Xin for texting with me. And, I'm sorry, Miao Xin! Hope you won't be too angry about the xg thing. :x And thank you CherylHo, for the dedication! You're featured! Luvyouz. <3 Teeheez, thanks thanks thanks! Hope king pao recovers reaaaaaaal soon! :) God bless you. :D I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done! So, byebyebyebyebyebye! :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |