| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
crazy inside.
Tuesday
- Hey lovez! :D :D JASMINE IS HYPERRRRR. Hahahah wth! Okay, been reading some people's blogposts! OMG that Vanessa! Hahahahahah she's crazy, she posted about us being retarded and hyper in class omg! Click to view. EMBARRASSING. >: Hahahahahah super hyped up in class idk why either! Maybe it's due to the constant tickling and scaring of the dangerous people in 2F! (Claudia, DylanOw, OhJiaYi, Yongsheng, Albert, Ray, Cheryl, Arun, Waipeng, and some others!) Now JeremyWong and JeremyLum are on the list tooz, great. ): I shall get my revenge someday, hmph~ Andandand, i kinda miss the craziness of the class with the NCC people gone. >: It seems kinda dead. ): Hahahahah yay they'll be back already! -screams- Hahaha. So crazy these days, idk why omg! :D :D Good thing though. Super hyper during lessons today. I almost got into trouble with Mr. Sandhu. ): I was running and screaming and playing in class with the dangerous people named above LOL. I didn't realize he was standing outside 2F classroom watching. Oopz, thought I'd be dead meat but in the end no! Wa, gave me a heart attack literally. >: Ray's phone got confiscated. Cheerup Ray! :) Afternoon assembly was stupid. Had some talk on Cyber Wellness. Wkao, can die of boredom and exhaustion i swear. >: It was ongoing for an hour straight like wth. I was sitting btw Yongsheng and Cheryl that idiottttt. Beside Cheryl was Claudia and behind me was Tengyi, wow. They were scaring me non-stop. And did i mention JeremyWong was in front of me?! Stupid JeremyWong, revenge at you soon tooz. ): Sucker heartz Idiot. <3 Hahahahahahah. Was hyper during class! :D Stupid DylanOwwww. Sorry for inboxspams these two days, idk what's gotten into me! :x Hahaha sorry. Andand, be hyper with me during lessons if not I'll die. ): LOL! I'm crazy again, lalala~ I WANT MY SWEET REVENGE. I sent that to everyone in the class, those with tickles and scares. >: Hurhur, revenge. ): Okay so had choir after schl, changed venue to conference room, lvl one! Woohoo aircon. :D Hahahahahahah, sneaked food with Sharon and Felicia senior while singing. Ww were standing at the back so yeah. We rock at acting innocent, laughs! :D K then singsingsing, end of day. Went to KFC with YueJuan. Thankyou for accompanying me aye, luvz. Then trained home. Received numerous texts when i switched on my phone. Sorry for all the super late replies, and cheerup my dearest Brenda! You know I love you. <3 Hahahahaha. Anything you can just give me a text/call okay. Luvyouz. Okay end here? And, overdue picts, I promise I will put them up soonz. Sorry peoplez, and I want more tags! :D Luvz. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |