Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
you changed into something i dont know.
Tuesday
I'm afraid to lose you again.

-

Hello. :D Today was alright I guess. Had mood swing. So I'm v sorry if I'd given anyone attitude. :x

Anyway, had Home Economics test today. Woo~ Should be the first test for this year I think I'm okay with, at least. <: Girlfr and I were discussing answers behind Ms. Teo's back! HAHAHAHA she didn't see. :x Yeah, then she copied my answers lah. The paper was quite easy, compared to the rest of the subj. :D

Higher Chinese next, got back test papers. To be exact, question papers. Gah, I was so worried can. I thought we'd be getting our results today. ):

R-E-C-E-S-S! :D Spent the recess in class as usual. Sorry ChocolateTwin, that I didn't go to the canteen with you for duty! D: I'll keep to my promise the next time round. :x

Math was up next. Was rather down. So yeah a little quieter than usual. I mean me, LOL. Sorry Syahiran, for the cold shoulder. I just didn't feel so well today thanks to some reasons. ): Thanks for the concern. Appreciated loads. ^^

Literature after that. Today's lessons were okay, better than the last that is. Mr. Sandhu said we're going to enjoy ourselves next lesson - with Bryan doing pole-dancing, Yadi doing strip-tease dance, and some other performances in the class. HAHAHA, I guess it was funny enough that I was actually in a better mood. HAHA, miracle? Laughs.

Then English. The whole class scored super low on the average for compre and summary. Highest in class was K-tyn, with a score of 32/50. :/
I am super pathetic can, only got 30/50. Bleah. :x

Afternoon assembly at the hall. Had some talk by some police officers, so lame. Yeah, but the way the policeman spoke was hilarious so yeah. Watched some videos, laughs. Then yeah, girls were to stay back for appearance check while the boys made their quick escape! Unfair. But I managed to pass it of 'course. :D

Lunch was takeaway noodles from schl canteen, and maggie pao pao noodles from GESSCove. Too hungry uh. :x Oh and thanks Yue Juan and Jia Qi for accompanying me! Treated Jia Qi to snow ice. (: Slacked around for a while, saw Chermin and we crapped. HAHA, so cute uh she. :D Then back to choir. Was busy texting my dearest Twin Sister during choir, HAHAHA I miss you. D':

Sang We Are the World. :D Sec ones learn things pretty fast so I guess that helped. :D Thanks Wendy for the oreo biscuits! ^^

Walked to the gate with Yue Juan when practice ended. Saw my Crazy Partner! :D Waved soooo vigorously I'd bet I was thought of as a moron, laughs. Then rushed off to meet her. Talktalktalk till I almost missed my bus! HAHAHAHA, so idiotic.
Then home-d.

Showered, dinner-ed and now here I am. Lalalala-ing away. :D
K bye. I love Crazy Partner, Cutest, Girlfr, ChocolateTwin and Lollipop, luv.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.