Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
shout it out, loud.
Monday
I'm going to crush your chances of our reconcilation. That's because I don't feel anything anymore. That's what you turned me into.

-

Afternoon, it's a late afternoon. Oh god. I'm seriously bored to death. I'd been using the compt since... eleven?

K, anyway. :) I'm really bored stiff yes. Anyone want to play with me? Bleah, I realized I'm still a child. - childish much.
I can't be bothered, seriously. I think I am crapping a lot, am I not? Laughs.

You can't blame me, I'm just so bored. Lalala~

There's schl tmrw! :D -winks- Hehehehehehe, tmrw's going to be a lot of fun. I hope.

On msn with Tengyi, Yongsheng, Cheryl, Ray, Wanyi, Yadi and more. Oh and before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANYI! :D
Cheer up Silin, 2F will always be here for you. :) Tengyi and Ray rock, big time! -grins- Hahahaha. JeremyLum is such a meanie. I don't like people who don't think before they speak. Sorry no cure, action speaks louder than words. :D

Yongsheng, just quit dwelling on the unhappy things. :D Tengyi, great idea! Hope Silin won't be too upset already. :x

Today is so-so. I feel really tired. I've been texting non-stop. Somebody stop me!
Yadi said I am a humble and friendly person, but please... I am so not! :P Anyway I shall stop about the conver aye?

I love Emmeline Sweetheart! :D I miss you, like a lot.

MagdalenWong and VeniceYeo are c.r.a.z.y.! They are saying 'i love you' to me over and over. So stop fighting! I love you both, (Y). Hehehe.

Went out with fam to shop yesterday. For CNY stuff - clothes, food, decor and etc. I hate red decor for CNY! And the clothes and especially the stupid CNY songs! They are sucky. D: I love crackers 'cause they rock! :D

Jasmine is going to crush your heart like she does with paper. I don't love you anymore.

I am broke already, thanks to all the chocolates I'd bought. Aww, what am I going to do. My fridge broke down too. Oh god. Will be getting a new refridgerator tmrw! :D Jasmine feels cold! ):

I love MagdalenWong and VeniceYeo, equally much! Thanks you two, for cheering me up. I love you girls many. Xo.

Jasmine requests for more tags! :D I say, "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~". I am crazy, can you tell? I am hyper today. I go arnd to say "i love you" to many people! :D :D YAY. I AM OFFICIALLY CRAZYYYY.

Anyway, let's stop my being crazy. Lest my dear sist sends me to IMH. Lalala~

Schl is starting tmrw, wow. I haven't even touched my mountain-high pile of homework, oh shit. D: Idk what I am going to do.
So imma be a good girl and do them nowwwww. :D I am blogging now, when I've to do my revision, plus homework! Jasmine is not a good girl today. Laughs, my Diana will chide me for this. Aww, I'm so sad.

I'll be out for dinner later.

I'm going to go mug now. G'bye. May not be posting as often as before, due to the CA1 common tests that are coming otw. So sorry. Miss me and my posts. Xoxo. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.