Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
one more day.
Thursday
I really can't tell if you are telling me the truth or you are lying to me.

-

Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. :D I am crazy. -smiles-

HAHAHAHAHA. I'm going to update! (:

K, so today was oh-so-awesome. Except for the math test part. :x I am sooo failing math. Screw it upside down lah. ):

Swop seats with Mio in morn' assembly. Talktalktalk with LimJiaYi, TengYi and Ray! (: HAHAHA, 2 gays. Muahahahahahaha. I hated the assembly of the whole day I suppose, thanks to the super long speech by the stupid principal. Oh, you know what? We've to do more fund-raising! Oh great... Is the schl really that lack of funds?!?! Bullshitz.

K forget it. Move on to happy stuff, don't ruin the festive spirit right? (: (:
Tmrw will be commemorating CNY and Total Defence Day. So sad, why not Valentine's Day! :x Oh well, lala~

One more day to go to crazy Mavis' birthday! Tmrw you're officially 14, so must stay happy alright? Hehehehehehehehehehehehe luv. ^-^

Yeah so, had math test. So flunking it. )': So sad. Then lessons.
Playplayplay during HMT! Crazy I tell you. :D

After schl, lunch-ed with ChocolateTwin. Then upupup to MoreThanWords to shopshopshop for birthday presents. :D The person want to cut ribbon also take so long, waste of time. Then we went downdowndown to near Sweettalk to wait for Girlfriend. She took super long I swearrrr. Rawr, we were late for afternoon HMT class! -.- Almost got knocked down by 1 car, and 2 bikes otw back to schl. Stupid ley. :x

Played around with Airen and Loveletter during HMT lesson. We had to move chairs and tables to the hall wth! Then arrange arrange arrange and blah. (: Sang songs and went high with Airen and Loveletter as usual. Lalalalalalala~ Then we were sooo retarded acting in front of Chermin and Joseline zomg! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! (Y) Our acting is superb k. ^-^

Then playplayplay, went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with the two crazy ladies of mine. <3 Was lala-ing all the way there! Can you believe it? Oh and did I mention what happened during Ms. Tan's period? It's so so so embarrassing can. I FELL OFF THE CHAIR 'CAUSE I ROCKED TOO HARD. AND I SCREAMED. OMG!? So obscene k. At least that was what DylanOw said. )': OMG LAH.

Then basement, bought venezia. Bought chocolates. Then went to lvl one, Mos Burger. (: Ate there, slacked and blah. My two beloved crazy ladies rock. (: Much much much! Love you both. <3 Thanks for the day.

Then separate ways, and went home. Now I'm on the computer. I can't believe I'm hungry again, when I just ate at Mos Burger?! Gahhh~

K that's all. One more day.
Byebyebyebyebye.

ChocolateTwin, Devil, Airen, Loveletter, Cutest, Girlfriend, Mavis, Twin, Chenyun! (L)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.