Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
movie buff.
Tuesday

Sometimes it takes a longer time to realize what your heart really wants. And when you do, it all becomes irreversible.

-

Hi peoplez. :D Just got back from the movies @ Tiong Bahru Plaza. :D Caught Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief. :) It's nice. But not as awesome as Avatar. -smiles-



Okay, finished off the popcorn even before the movie began zomg! :D Power. Okay, bought the wrong set of combo, or did i even buy one? And I ordered the wrong beverage oh-emm-gee. :x I know I can be quite blur, but ANYWAY. The movie's the main point! :D Okay, so caught this movie and blahblahblah. The end, went home.

Oh, yeah. Sorry Ray. ): That I couldn't meet you today. Had to rush home. Sorry sorry. D: Next time? :)

Oh oh oh!? I SOLD 2 CARNIVAL TICKETS! :D :D YAY YAY YAY, TRIPLE CHEERS! :D Wootz. I am soooo high now. Okay okay okay. And and and, sorry for repeating my words like three times! I am so hyper. Okay. Maybe going to the movies with Brenda Airen to watch Valentine's Day. AGAIN. :D Next week perhaps? :D Okay YAY! :D

Alright, thanks for entertaining me Seetoh, with your texts, sort of? Laughs, if you even want me to post this LOL. K anyway, thanks. :D

End of the day. I haven't finished my 'Doodle 4 Google'! I am so dead. Okay, byebyebyebyebye. Seeyou xo/s in schl tmrw tmrw tmrw! Luvz.

(And, i know the photo of the movie is like, super pathetic? Make do with it. Sorry.)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.