Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
mixed feelings.
Wednesday
When I keep quiet, it means something isn't right. If you can't even detect that, it means you haven't been noticing lately, that we have long drifted.

-

Helloz. :D Today had been a good day I guess. I'm soooo happeh, teeheez.

Let me commence with the start of the day. -grins-
-
Met Desiree @ the bus-stop in the morn'. 970-ed down to schl. Had been texting people since I woke up LOL.
Reached schl, almost got caught for attire and idk why. Zzz. If I really did, that'd be shocking. Anyway I won't ever be caught lah. By Kung I mean. Muahahahaz.

Sat with the usual people. Talked and laughed like crazy as usual too. Gah, usual is so the word LOLOL. I'm so random. Laughs. :/

Anyway, assembly as usual. Uh, whatever with the usual thing. Yep. It was dead boring. I'm referring to the awkward silence during silent reading period or whatsoever uh. :x Hehehehehe. Mavis is crazy I tell you. So is LimJiaYi, Ray, TengYi, WaiPeng, OhJiaYi and me! :D Laughed like insane retards at the arena while everyone is busy reading their articles and we are laughing our heads off due to some oh-so-crazy reason! HAHAHAHA HILARIOUS. Aw, WaiPeng and Arun got caught talking or something when we were the actual guilty ones! :B I'm so sorry. HAHAHAHA, WaiPeng is nuts uh. :D :D So funneh zomg!

Yeah, national anthem and the same old boring stuff passed. I shall skip those redundant parts, right? :) -winks- HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

First period - Math. Oh god. Today Mr. Sing finally showed his so called 'anger'. Laughs. Woah, so 'terrifying' LOL! Yeah whatever. So, we were going crazy at the back seats! :D HAHAHAHAHA, zomg we were playing with our domo! <: Siao right! That's smth for me to do since I can't even understand the alien language of math, LOL. :D

Integrated Humanities straight after Math. :D Supposedly boring to death, but recently it's more interesting! Mr. Tan is super dramatic I tell you, zomg! :D His expression is totally the joke of the day! :) HAHAHAHAHAHA. K, I shall stop my 'HAHA's. LOLOL.

R-E.C.E.S.S.! - Spent my whole recess snacking biscuits in class. When I'm actually supposed to do revision for common tests! :x Don't be jealous k. HAHAHAHA, whatever. :B Yep, went crazy. That stupid Yongsheng lah (no offense), took my domo and ran. Urgh, I had to waste my energy running arnd in class, chasing him for my domo pouch back. :@
Okay, who cares already it's over LOL.

Proceeeeed. Silin pat my head! OMG, SIAO ALREADY MAN. :D He called me 'good girl'? Oh and ewwww, DylanKung's butt almost touched me, me, me! Isaac was laughing his head off 'cause of that stupid thing wth! D: Gross lah k. Ewwwwww. K, let's not dwell on that.

Character Development next, I hate that period the most zomg. Ms. Qi had to shout and shout at people. -.- Hated it to the max lah. O: But we had to do individual work on that 'Doodle 4 Google' thing. LOL, I suck at drawing can. ): Idk what to draw anyway. So bleah.

Higher Chinese was next, proceeded down down down to first lvl for 'laughter period' HAHAHA. :D I'm serious crazy. ANYWAY. Yeah, laughed super crazily in class zomg. I love Brenda and XiuTing. Oh, and thankyou OhJiaYi, for the sweets! Lyou. :D

Science was next, had test results back zomg. I'D PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT MUGGING SPECIALLY FOR SCIENCE AND ALL I GOT WAS A MERE AVERAGE PASSING GRADE. How the heck is that acceptable? Aww, I feel like crying leh. I studied like super hard for that one and I thought I'd score for the damn paper but noooo, I was wrong. 16/30 was not the result I'd expected. Hai, oh-so-sad nowwwww. ): Must mug harder already.

ICT next @ Compt room. :D OhJiaYi's compt had whatever loose able or smth, then the electricity almost shocked her OMG! O: Then yeah, she changed seat! Oh my, so lonely and irritated at my current seating now. Urgh, I want to change seat too. I hate my seat. -.-

Went down down down with Michelle, ZiQi and Yuxin after ICT. We were not going for ZiJian trainer's party. It's so funneh. It's just NS, people make it sound as if he is going to a real war? LOL. Yeah, I'd rather go back home and mug for tests. :D 'Cause imma a good girl.

So yeah, home-d by 970 after a short chat with LimJiaYi. :D HAHAHAHA she's sooo hyper! K, so yeah. Showered and here I am now. I feel like deleting my facebook acct man. So dumb lah. Zzz.

K rushing homework and I'll be mugging n.o.w. :D BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.