| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
missing you,
Saturday
- Hey lovez. :D I've cooled down so here's a proper blogpost. <: Well, was kind of in a bad mood yesterday, duh. :x So hence I didn't blog properly. Sorry peoplez. But I'm back nowwwwz. :) First, tag replies. Sherin,: you okay nots ? why you suddenly like so sad one sial. ): cheer ups ! SherinLuvsJasmineLinJieMin ! Jasmine's: Yeah I'm okay. :D Thanks! Hahah bac mood. I will, Jasmine luvz Sherin! (L) 27 Feb 10, 16:05 MagdalenWSL: And, dun sad already ! Not worth it okays dun waste the tears, cry when u see me instead lols. ILY ! Jasmine's: Lollipop, ilyt, thanks! :D Hahahah you wish! 27 Feb 10, 16:04 MagdalenWSL: You this stupid Lollipop ! (L) Where'd u go ! :( Text me soon okays ! :D I luv you. Jasmine's: You're the stupid one kz. I am here, what are you saying manz, haha suresure. I love you tooz, (L). 27 Feb 10, 11:06 Shamay: <3 you tttvvvvvm ! Jasmine's: Luvyoutooz Cutest! <3 27 Feb 10, 11:06 Shamay: Yesyes , i rmb everyt (: Not so boliao like her. :D Cutest ! Come back soon ! I miss you like fugz ! Jasmine's: Hahahah! Yeah she's got nth better to do. Let her stare till her eyes drop! I'm backkkkkkk. I miss you like hellz! Luvyouz. <: 26 Feb 10, 23:43 EvelynToh.: HAPPYPILLL :D (L) Jasmine's: Thanks Happypill, <3. 26 Feb 10, 23:24 Mavis says: Hahahahaa. I know you love me la xD Jasmine's: Haha, you know it. :D Luvyouz. 26 Feb 10, 22:28 Adriana.: Crazytwin, hi. :D Hah, nono, you not me :P heh, yeahyeah ^^ Jasmine's: Crazytwin! You're the awesome one, hahaha telepathy! <3 26 Feb 10, 20:24 JOANN(:: (♥) JASMINEEEE! tagged ohs(: ooh-la-la xD Jasmine's: JOANNNNN! Thanks thanks, haha! Joann so cute. :) Yesterday, scran 2.4 for napfa. I didn't complete, I stopped after a mere 2 rounds. Pathetic canz. ): I was in the leading, second after Claudia at first. Obviously I am not that fast a runner. It was 'cause the others ran slower first. I was sprinting ahead first, stupid me. Only wasted stamina! :x Felt a bit faint then couldn't take it, stopped to take a breather. Seriously v sick, then walked back to the starting point to look for Mr. Teo to tell him I couldn't make it. I shall do a retest. ): Sad like hellz. Cheerupz, Cheryl! :D You can do it, let's re-run together. I trust you. :D Hehehehehz. Don't be sad already kz? Will be here for you if you need me. (L) Back to class, didn't go change. Ate chips in class and started to do my filing for EL 'cause I only got back my file then. :x I was like super rushed, gosh. Didn't have spelling as supposed. Most of the time spent on recap of formal letter writing, -yawns- Hai, feeling so moody. But thankyouz, DylanOw, Waipeng and Syahiran for making me laugh. :) Appreciated it loadz. IH was plain crazy. Went up to IT Lab for lesson due to the lousy projector in our class, suck much. ): Mr. Tan was going crazy trying to teach me, Cheryl, ZiQi and LimJiaYi about the Founders' Contributions part! Hahahahahah hilarious muchz! :D Then end of lesson, went to find SoonJun, JiaQi and YueJuan. <: Thanks! Up up up to commerce room for warm-upz. :D I was like totally drained because of P.E. manz. Madness only. >: Then sang songs and blah, training for Rhapsody and so on. Released home @ 3.45pm 'cause had training on Thursday so yep. :) TiongBahru with the 2 ladies, bubbletea and home-d. :D Showered and went down to Queenstown stadium for my usual running. Wanted to train for 2.4 but ended up venting my frustrations using all these running and blah. I was basically v stressed out and wanted to let loose for a little while. It helped a little at least. :D Hahah, so went home after that. Fell asleep after another shower. Texted Ray halfway and fell asleep, I'm sorry. :x Today, woke up as early as 7am. :D Imma good girl kz. I woke up to mug for Science and Math! :D Hahahahahhaha -pats head- Then skipped breakfast due to the mugging, LOL! See, I'm so good! Laughs. Cooked some soup for lunch. So hungry, ): Then watched Dalja's Spring and Invincible Youth. :D Rocked so muchz, yay. (Y) Hahahah then resumed my mugging. I'm so v tired nowz. I need a break. Maybe going to queenstown stadium to run again. Anyone interested to join me? I'm kinda afraid to go alone. I saw a dog yesterday, :x Take it as I didn't say anyth. Kz, byebyebyebyebyez. And I want more tags coming in okayz, luvz. I miss Cutest, Twinsist, Bestf, Twinnie and ChocolateTwin. <3 |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |