Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
lose the memory of you and me.
Tuesday
I think I'm going to lose you.

-

Hello hello hello. Today was like hell-o. D:

I want to cry already OMG. ): Wlaooooooooooo!? Stupid dey. ):

Well don't care already, I just want to update properly now...

Today was terrible...? Yeah, but I got 9.5 over 10 for my Home Econs today! Woohoo. Paired with OhJiaYi luv. :D My first attempt was failure so I ate the pancake. Wakakaka, second attempt was p.e.r.f.e.c.t! Tsk, why that 1/2 mark dw give! D:

OH YES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

BRENDA AIREN!

I love you.


So... I'm very tired LOL.

English common test was so darn hard yo. Want my life uh? >: Crazy schl.
So many errors in the paper, zzz. I wonder who set it? ): So dumb. I mean the paper. It's difficult, but it's difficult 'cause there are sooo many errors LOL.
Aiya, can't be bothered already. I'll go study. I'M A GOOD GIRL. :D

Yep, LALALALALALALALALALALALALA~
Went to GESSCove with ZiQi after schl. Ate cup noodles as we were god damn famished. I went off first, sorry! :D Aiya, she was playing pool. AGAIN. :D

Okay yep. That's all for today. Oh, thankyou TengYi, Ray and Arun! Today was so fun! :D Heheheheheheheh.

I'm in a bad mood, sort of. Cheer up, Mavis. :D Much luv.
Oh oh oh! I'M SO SAD. ):

K bye. Sorry for this stupid and sloppy post... I guess it isn't proper afterall.
I MISS ELAINE GAN! <3 MISS YOU SO DAMN MUCH.

Hai. I'm so downnnnnnnnnn. Xoxo.
I LOVE BRENDA. <3

I LOVE PANCAKES, CHOCOLATE AND PEOPLEZ. <3

K I AM GOING GAGA NOWWWW. BYEBYE. SO SAD. SO SO SAD. LOL! BYEBYEBYE.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.