Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
hiatus.
Saturday

You just keep playing with fire.

-

JASMINE IS M.I.A.
-

Keep the tags coming in, i expect constant tags, and not to mention, lots of them.
I'll be tagging tooz, keep them coming, more and more. Thankyouz. :D

I'm gonna break down sooner or later. Thanks to you, and your lies.
You're such a good liar, yes you did it.


If this isn't love, tell me what it is.
Cheer upz ShamayLee Cutest, loveyah. :)

K then, i hope Shamay sees this. :D Cutest, you better pass by and read this okay! :D
-

Cutest, look at this. :D I want you to cheer up okay? I know you must be feeling v terrible due to some reasons that's why you are sort of gone. But you have to know that there are ups and downs in your life and how you deal with obstacles are what matters most. I hope you can be strong and deal with the many obstructions coming your way here and then. :) I know you can do it, if you give it your all. :D I believe in you, and I'm sure you won't let me down, right? If you need someone to talk to, I can be that someone, if you don't mind. I know this whole chunk may sound v tingly or w/e, but i just want you to know that i will always be here. I hope you know that, and that you can open up a little more. Cry your heart out if you will feel better, but remember to always face the music. Once something's happened, it can't be changed. So the thing is that you have to deal with it and overcome whatever had happened. Hope you can at least try! :D Text me if you want @ 85101552. Hope to hear from you that you are alright soonz. I love you Cutest. (L)

Short post, post of the day is below. Xoxo. I'm going on hiatus.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.