Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
going crazy.
Sunday

It was difficult to let you go, but i guess i've to do so.
-

Hell-oz. :D I'm such a good girl manz. I'm mugging. Wootz! :D :D

Okay, short update only. I'm rushing for time nowz you see, hahah. I'm like, studying Science nowz, SCREW CHEMISTRY. D: Chem sucks, to the corest core. ):
I swear nothing goes into my head like shitz, i'm going to die for my science paper tmrw omg. :x Someone please, TEACH ME THE CHEMICAL EQUATIONS!? I feel like dying once I start trying out the questions 'cause i don't get a single thing. -.- OMG.

Okay, was teaching Mavis about the chemical equation thing just nowz. Hmm, amazingly I could explain to her, but when i tried it myself i was stuck. -.- HOW STUPID IS THAT. ): I've to spend more time studying already. Text me if any of you know how to get chemical equations or what not, thankyouz. Will appreciate it a lot manz. ):

Alright, back to work. So I guess I'll end my post here. All tags replied in your blogs so go see kz. :D Goodluck for tmrw's paper and the remaining ones! Luvyoupeoplez. Will be out later for a run or maybe to the library for more mugging.
JASMINE IS A GOOD GIRL. :D
LOL, i'm crazy already. Chemistry's killing me. Okay, byebyez. Xoxo.

I heart Cutest, Devil, Airen, Lollipop, Twinsist, Chocolatetwin most of all. <3 I miss Cutest and Twinsist like hellz! D: Wish to see you soonz, and i miss talking to you peoplez. (heartz)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.