| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
double happiness.
Sunday
![]() Helloz. :D I didn't go visiting or wtv this year. But surprisingly I still get red packets, wakakakaka. (: Talked over the phone with my godparents last night, well midnight. Mummy was supposed to take me to meet them today. But we changed it to tmrw. :x I miss them, hai. D: Anyway, photo above, I dug it out from Girlfriend's album on facebook. I think it was from the class bonding day last year. :D Things sure seem different from before huh? Well, will be meeting my godparents hopefully tmrw, if my mum actually remembers... :x I hope? K then, meanwhile I'm going to my 'Doodle 4 Google' thing. I have no idea what to draw. Oh well. I suppose anything that signifies Singapore does the trick? Laughs. :/ Alright, end here for now. Not-too-long-yet-not-too-short post good enough? Sigh, just v down lately. No mood to post. Okay pardon me but I've to get back to work! Xoxo. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |