Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
deception.
Monday

You're only good at deceptions.
-

I'll edit this post later! :) I love talking to my cutest! <3 Hehehehehehehehehehez. :D K off to dinner first. Byez people.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you mean what you say anything, when the damage is done, nothing is going to change anymore. No matter what you say. At times it's better if you just come clean, and not hide things. I don't suppose it does you any good, well it does more damage and hurt. You don't feel it because you are not the one who gets all these mixed feelings and all. ); sometimes i really wished you could swap lives with us and feel how we really feel and put yourself in my shoes. But i guess that doesn't really matter now, does it?


(Edited/ @ 8.02 pm)

Helloooooz! :D 'm back to bloggggggg. Today's been relatively good I guess? Hehehehehehz. K i shall do some proper updates. Forget about my previous post about going MIA, haywire up there wakakakakakakakaz. :x

Morning, went to schl like vv early, did some work in schl while waiting for others to arrive. I'm so sorry Xiuting that I couldn't meet you. ):

Assembly and blah blah blah, boring. D; -yawns- Back to class, didn't get caught for socks this time round, I swear i pulled mine up like what shitz. HAHAHA k then Chinese. Did our work. But all I did was play play and play. HAHAHAHAHA went super high talking to Diana and Xiuting! Woooootz, crazy! :D :D Thanks you two! ^-^

Then up up up to class, slacked and did our Lit treasure box. Went to the printing room for a new box, we wanted to redo. :x Then back to class, started to cut cut and cut. :) Hmm, that Cheryl dw to let me use that penknife, tsk! :/ HAHAHAHA.

Then lessons. Science, was busy texting RayLim! :) Stupid Ray, hope you get well real soonz! :D HAHAHAHA this blur boy got food poisoning uh tsk! :x Rest well oh.
Then teacher kept talking, i couldn't understand everything but at least i did for some parts. Then had quiz, zzz. So sudden! Hmm, i'll fail it. 'Cause i didn't get the chemical equations at all. Hai, sian. );

Imma get back @ JiaYi and Waipeng for scaring me today, tmrwww. :D Muahahahahz, watch out Waipeng, for the chocolatecap popping into your handsome little face, laughs! :/ K, they popped the bottle cap into my face in class! :x Stupid Isaac laughing like hellz at his seat, JiaYi and Waipeng tooz. Imma get back at you guys tmrw i tell you! Watch your back HAHAHAHAHA. They said my expression was funny like shitz. ); got bullied by them wth! Booooooo youz. ); -sob-

CD was crazy, didn't really listen, but I was crapping with DylanOwwww. :) Crazy Dylan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he was singing a song to me like wth! C-R-A-Z-Y! :D :D Hmm, good. I love crazy LOL!

Then Math, that Mr. Chan guy came 'cause Mr. Sign wasn't in schl or smth. He's going to take over our class like cfm we are going to die! ): Boohooz. He cannot teach, yuck. :x And got back our class test results. OH OH OH! I'm so AWESOME. I got like, 5/25 for the paper. Mmmmmmm, I ROCK RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT? DylanOw said I'm crazy, i call it self-consolence. :) HAHAHAHA BUT I FEEL LIKE CRYING, I DIDN'T STUDY FOR THE PAPER AT ALL. -cry-

I sent a text to some peoplez, and DylanOw replied this:
Hahahas you damn cute leh. Fail also so happy. Lols.

Hello, this is called self-consoling okeh. :D HAHAHAHAHAHA I STILL FEEL TERRIBLE. );

Then IH, got back our papers! ^-^ I passed, with average passing grade. ); I got 16/30! SO SAD. ); Hai, must study harder already. D; Must s-t-u-d-y. -sigh-
Good luck peoplez, for the upcoming common test! :D

K, after schl, stayed back. Did Lit project with Cheryl outside 2F classroom, pathetic. But it was insane. HAHAHAHAHAHAH, crazy Cheryl! Make me so high. I was scolding Syahiran non-stop for not playing a part in the group. Sigh, what's your priorities manz, get them right first please. Hai, but i'm sorry for giving you attd. :x Anyway, please make yourself clear nxt time round. );

Didn't eat lunch, my tummy hurt! ); Then went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Cheryl for our super late lunch @ 3.30 pm! )': -growls-
Ate @ Kopitiam, ate claypot rice. :) Yumz. HAHAHA, took a long time to eat oh. Sorry for keeping you waiting Cheryl! :) But thanks for waiting though LOL.
Then bought ice cream while she bought a bowl of soup. Hur, idiot lah. She bet with me $100 if she ate chilli. Obviously i kept my promise and gave her. I gave a fake $100. Awesometastic, she was laughing like hellz. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA then off to Popular for project stuffz. :)

More Than Words to look around for domo stuffz, saw none. I mean new ones, i miss my lost domo. ); mine is toothless! HAHAHAHAHAHA where the hell is it manz. ); Sigh. Nevermind. I'll get a new one.

Then 195-ed with Cheryl. I almost flew off the bus, literally. LOL, thanks to the project stuffz I was holding! And thanks for keeping me entertained with your text msgs Darren! ^-^ Then home sweet home.

Msn-ed with Cutest for a short while about some stuffz, she rocks okeh. :D HAHAHAHAHAHAH I love talking to her like idk-how-to-describe! :) Hehehehehehehz, be proud Cutest! (L) Then then then, cheerupz Cutest. I hate liars too! :) They suck much, right right right? HAHAHAHAHAH dc about those unhappy stuffz, be positive luv.
Loveyah. :D

K, I'll end here. Buhbyez. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.