Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
crazier.
Monday
I've an empty heart, thanks to all the hurt you'd caused.

-

Hello people. <: I can't believe I'm blogging. O:
Anyway, I am glad I did. Hehehehe, i can't stop blogging lah tmd. Well, shall I update? I guess I'll do a little bit. (: Right? Since I'd not blogged for these past few days. So yeah.

Been mugging quite a bit yesterday. Well, only yesterday. Oh my god. ): Was stuck on the compt on Friday and Saturday. Two whole days! Shitz. Then I went out with Charles on Sunday to buy some stuff for school. Spent 2 hours at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Then trained off to meet mom. Spent around 4 hours at Plaza Sing before heading home for dinner. God, I really wanted to kill myself there and then, zzz. I wasted three quarter of my Sunday just to go shopping, not mugging at home! D: Cfm failing IH. ): Sad die me.

I can't believe I freaking studied for 2 mere hours, omg. )': I kept telling myself not to use the compt yet I was unable to comply to that small little thing. So pathetic uh. D:
Well, yeah. I only managed to study Geog for the stupid 2 hours, and not manage to study for Hist. Oh wow, goodie. D: I'll sure pass with flying flying flying colours, am I right? Gah, hopeless.

Went to schl earlier today, Kung was at the gate already, when it was just 6.10 am?! Crazy Kung. O: Yep, then off to settle down. Walked around the schl for a while as I was v bored, upupup to lvl two. I saw green light! Omg, super scary I tell you. Then I ran down to first floor. D: Scary oh.

Then walked back to class after the usual came, and upupup to class. But, smth happened otw backbackback. Urgh, that ChocolateTwin of mine, caught me for my socks!? Unbelievable, so she pulled my socks upupup soooo high, omg!? Yeah right. Zzz. You see this ChocolateTwin? Ha! :D

Then yeah, mugged a while more before test started. Hmm, let's see - I'M SO FAILING IH. Laughs, I was not well prepared man. ): Tmd. Oh, ZiQi was absent! ): Aww.
After test, the schl went downdowndown to arena for the usual boring assembly duh. That principal gave her looong speech as usual, almost died of boredom. Lala~
Mavis is crazy alright, idk how to elaborate. She's just 100% crazy, not just 90%!? :D Hahaha.

K then lessons and blah~ BORING. HMT first, I went crazy playing with strings! Hahahahaha, my Airen, Loveletter and Girlfr too. <: Weetz, so funfunfun!? Hehehehehehehehehe.
Recess after that. Accompanied ChocolateTwin downdowndown to canteen for her usual duty. (: Slacked around. Then went upupup with Cupcake, Girlfr, Debbie, ManTing and co. when time was almost upupup. (:

Science first. One word - BLUR. ): Ms Qi caught me and Dylan talking when she was teaching, and 2F is crazy uh. Oh and thankyou - Syahiran and Arun! For teaching me Science, in a way. Haha. (:
Yep, CD after that. I hate it, why does everything have got to do with CNY?! I hate the decor, ewww. (: Anyway, that's not the point. My point is - CD sucks.
Thenthenthen, had Math. Mr Sing was absentabsentabsent! I suppose Mavis was sooo over the moon. Hahahaha. Played around with Girlfr, Cupcake, LimJiaYi, Albert, TengYi, and others. So funfunfun. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. (: I hate Javier. Eeeeks. Well, wtv.

IH after that, last period. Wootz, so boring. >: Then yeah. Bell ringggg~ End of schoooooooooool, YAY! (Y) Then went to the toilet, met my Devil and Valentine! (: My two beloved. Kekekeke. Luv the both of you. (K)

Then phoned with Sherin and met up with my beloved CrazyPartner, YueJuan, JiaQi, YiJing and Effie! (: Off to Tiong Bahru for lunch at KFC. Thanks for today loves, was fun and retarded! Hahaha, I swear Effie is oh-so-crazy! (: Teeheez.

Trained home with CrazyPartner and JiaQi. (Y) Then home-sweet-home. (: Eating my chocolates now. I think I'd gotten fatter, well idk uh. >: Nvm that.
Well k, end here. (: Bye.

-

Thanks for the day, CrazyPartner, Effie, YiJing, JiaQi and YueJuan! (K);
I love my Cutest, ChocolateTwin, CrazyPartner, Girlfr, Cupcake, Valentine, Devil and Sweetheart truckloads alright. (L) Thanks for everything. (: Luvyou people ttvvvvm. I'll always be here for you all if you need me. Luvzxcvs.


I'm lovestruckzxcvszxcvs.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.