| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
stares.
Wednesday
\- Hello awesome people. :D 'm currently doing my pw wor nowz. ): I swear i can die like drop dead in front of you right now manz. :x It's so much workkkk. Good day in schl today. I GOT BULLIED BY THE DANGEROUS 4 IN 2F; OHJIAYI, CLAUDIA, DYLANOW, AND ONGWAIPENG! They tickled me like hellshitz. ): Imma get my revenge tmrw! D; -scared- I may end up dead instead. I love chatting with cutest manz. You rock so much more okehz! :D HAHAHAHAHA, dc those liars. <: They suck. Honesty is more important wor. :) Hatedie liars am i right? ^-^ Well, my cutest is damn sweet kz. HAHAHAHAHA thankyouz Cutest! I love you to the corest coreeee. <3 Grp work with ACS today, stupid Javier! :x K then now i'm like rushing the powerpoint. Need to edit, tons! ): Sad die mezxcvs. Hoho, good luck to me, you and us. >: Hai, super rush. Okay, end here. Short post though i've much to say. 'm in a rush so take mind. :) Byez loveliez. :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |