Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
valentine's.
Sunday

I love you. But do you?

-

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND LUNAR NEW YEAR!

Hi people. <: Valentine's Day is here. Went out for a movie - Valentine's Day, with MagWong and Darren yesterday night after dinner. :D Thanks for the day and presents. Love you both. :D

I wait for calls and texts till late at night, but not a word from you ever since our last fight. My heart is crushed yet I keep on waiting. And when there’s no response when I call, I tend to think of what I’d done wrong. Sometimes, I reminisce about the littlest things that you did that made me smile. But there were no ‘always’ of me inside of you. You got my head spinning and spinning, thinking of what I’d do without you. I miss you, so much that I’m going crazy thinking about you day and night, every second. It takes my breath away to think about the future without you. But, there’s no turning back. So I’m gonna be strong. I love you, but that doesn’t seem to be the point anymore. You’re no longer the you I used to know. I’m no longer afraid of goodbyes.


K, ate reunion dinner yesterday with fam. Ate a lot, so full. :x Then text text text with Seetoh. Thanks for entertaining me. :)

Slept early yesterday. Watched White Chicks due to insomnia, laughs. So god damn funny can. :D HAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS.

K then, text text text, tired and fell asleep. Sent greetings to people. Then yeah.
Ate lunch today. Maybe going out again later. Lazy though, LOL.

That's all for the day I guess. Sorry for the short post. :x Longer one another day? A little moody. Relax Effie, I'm not like Mrs. Leong. HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, didn't really go visiting this year. But I'd aready collected my angpao, laughs. :D Project Work and Literature projects are gonna kill me. The teachers are so after our lives. Pathetic. :x I'm working on them now, good girl aye. :) Syahiran, better be grateful to me man! HAHAHA.

Alright, end here. I'm going to do my projects and mug today. :D
Byebyebyebye! :D

Diana, Brenda, Mavis, XiuTing, Li Jun, Aleen, Miaoxin, Effie, Sherlynn, Shamay, Emmeline, Evelyn, Magdalen, Venice, Chloe, Hilary, Darren. Lovez.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.