Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
awesome.
Tuesday

Love is just a four letter word lie.
-

Apologies don't matter as much anymore. You've said them too many times and I'm sick of hearing them. You don't prove things with actions at all. Haven't you heard that action speaks louder than words?


Just got back homeeeeeeee. :D I'm so tired. Very upset currently, idk what to say. >:
Choir ended early so I went to buy bubbletea with Aini after that. :) Thanks, you're soooo kind. ^-^ She helped me carry my box, gosh. I feel guilty, but she kept insisting. But no excuses! :) Luvvvvvvvvz.

Was really really really upset today. Did treasure box stuffz with Cheryl and Ayesha today, thanks for helping Ayesha. (at least she did smth, unlike someone else.) Cheryl, you know who. :x

And got so fedup with Silin, and some other people. Esp Rebecca, urgh! -.- Some people just dk when to grow up and be more mature. >: K anyway, forget the sad stuffz. Was texting some people during lesson if they could like talk to me, only some replied. ); So sad, thanks Brenda and Seetoh. :) Though you guys didn't really talk much. :x But at least you replied. Hai, sometimes friends are just so fake. );

Some random peoplez added me on msn and facebook, LOL. :x Then yeah, i added Ms. Kong! <: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Laughs! :D

I've got tons of overdue picts, i shall put them up soonz, they keep me reminiscing. ); Okayz, I shall end here. Oh I so love TengYi and DylanOw. Thanks you two, for the help today. Unlike some people, hehehehehehehehehehez. :D

Where's my Cutest? (inserts many many many hearts) I love you, cutest. You rock much much much moreeeee, and I love you more than you love me! ;) HAHAHAHAHAHA, -hugs- Talk more aye you, heartdiez.

Okay g'bye, I don't feel like posting alreadyz. ); Luvvvz.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.