Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
aggravation and tears.
Friday
Apologies aren't significant anymore, once you say it too many times. 'Cause you don't mean them.

-

Hey people. :D I'm just updating for the sake of it. Don't mind me.

Anyway, quick update yeah? Maybe I shall do in point form. I don't really have the time now to type a long one. So sorry.
-

Yesterday
  • Schl was fab. Thanks to some super awesome people. <:

  • Mr. Sing, dk how to say. He's so gullible zomg! Hilarious like what. HAHAHA!

  • Laughed heartily in class, except for some aggravating problem.

  • Aft schl, had HCL lesson @ library. Went hyper with Penguin, Devil and others!

  • I love 2F like crazy. :D

  • Tiong Bahru with Devil. <: I love her, ttvm oh. Hehehehehe, went high with me!

  • Niwa Sushi with Devil, sumptuous. (Y)

  • Up to Popular with Devil and spent a superrrrr long time there. :D

  • Home-d via MRT.

  • It was an oh-so-awesome day. 'Cause of Penguin and Devil! Love you both.
    Oh and, sorry ChocolateTwin, that I left first w/o you. Hope you are not angry. ):

    Today
  • Schl as usual. Super no mood.

  • Slacked in btw lessons. Cfm die for common tests. >:

  • Ran 4 rounds arnd schl for P.E, want my life uh? Siao.

  • Super bad timing for 4 rounds. >: So sad.

  • Spent recess in class, learning spelling. I'm such a good girl right?

  • Got full marks for spelling! 11/11, woohooooo~

  • Pair work with ChocolateTwin, went super high. (K)

  • Aft schl, went to GESSCove with ZiQi, waited for super long 'cause of her!

  • Choir-ed, sec ones came! :D Good good.

  • Played games and went crazy and gaga again! LOLOL. Hehehehehehehehehe.

  • Released early from choir. Went Tiong Bahru with Soon Jun.

  • A little heart-to-heart about some stuff, I'll not say them here.

  • Helped her choose present for PB. (K)

  • Walked arnd and see-see-look-look LOL! :B

  • Home-d via MRT, again. (Y)


  • Ohhhhhhh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! I love you ttvm, (L).

    K bye. Sorry for the sloppy post uh. Want more tags, will relink people asap. I promise. Xoxo.



    Goodbye.
    Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

    Private/dead blogs are strike-through.