Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
try sleeping with a broken heart,
Saturday
It takes 6 weeks to heal a physical wound, and yet it takes 6 months to heal an emotional pain. You make me feel that way.

-

Hello! :D I finally changed my blogskin after these few months. (Y) It's hard to look for a nice blogskin please. ): Took super long to find this one.
Just make do with it till I change it again. :)

I had to change my blogsong playlist layout, what shit. They said if I don't choose a skin which is able to play video, then audio isn't going to be played.
Then how many people going to use the same playlist layout already. >:
I may be changing my blog link soon. Maybe later? Idk, most probably by tonight. I am so sick of my link. I have no inspirations or whatsoever. So later alright. :)

Well, changed a lot of stuff in my blog. :D Quite okay with them actually.
I took hours to edit due to some complications and length wise considerations, considered v good already can or not! :B

ACE Camp is coming, I'm looking forward to it! (Y) Haha, many people said they dw to try the zipline. Wait till all of us have done that element, you will regret it alright. Hehe, ^^

Oh yeah, lunch was with many xo(s) yesterday. Brenda, Diana, Yuanzhen, Yuxin, Jolyn, Joann, CherylHo, etc. Was fun talking to you people. Lyou people to the core. :D

Choir, I was on time. Shiling didn't turn up. >: Get well soon!
Got released earlier than usual as seniors were angry with some juniors' attitude. Aw why. ): Yeah then went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Soon Jun and Soon Xin. :D Bought my bubbletea from Sweettalk. Then we went up to Kopitiam to have heart-to-heart session. Yay, let off my chest about a lot of things. I've had a lot to think about lately. ):

Home sweet home after that via MRT. Lonely trip home as they took bus! Tsk. D:

Dinner after my bath. Weather was super cold can. Hai, buried myself in my homework. Almost 'choked' LOL. I am now doing the CD memories @ gess crap. Boring dey. D:

Anyway, don't call my cellphone k. Just text me if there's anything. :) Thanks.

Well, I ain't gonna post any longer. I am going to listen to radio now. I luv muttons-to-midnight ttvm. They rock man. :D

Okay, byebye people. I want more tags please!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.