| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
throw the affection away.
Saturday
Everything is not okay. ): Hello peoplez. :D I am back to post. Oh whatever LOL. Yesterday was an okay-sort-of-day. B.O.R.I.N.G. Anyway, I woke up a few times this morning. I couldn't sleep urgh! :@ Movie marathon last night. Now I feel so so so tired. Ate lunch already so now I'm on the compt. Gah, I said I'll do my homework today, but I haven't even touched it. I am lazy. I think I'll be dragging it till idk-what-time LOL. I am crapping like a lot these days. GAH. Okay, I'm such a walking disaster. D: I don't want to say what'd happened here. It's for me to know, not for you to find out though LOL. WHATEVER. So.. today I'm like god damn tired. Oh I so hate this post! ): I can't blog properly. My brain ain't functioning well today. I'm so irritated by someone. My cellphone inbox is flooded with chain messages zomg!? :x I want to change my blogskin, but I'm lazy. AHHHHH. I WANT MORE TAGS, I'M ON FACEBOOK AND MSN, TALK TO ME PEOPLE. I AM GOING CRAZY ALREADY. OKAY BYE. Sorry for the crappy post. Maybe I'll edit it later. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |