Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
tears after tears,
Tuesday
I'm not a doll for you to toy with.

-

I'm blogging now because of certain stuff, unpleasant and pleasant.
Please don't ask me why. 'Cause I ain't no gonna talk about it further. )':
Yeah I cried, so what.

-

Yah Yongsheng, I know very embarrassing too short. So I wrote a bit longer okay.
You complain, I delete away uh! ;

Thanks for today, for cheering me up with jokes and stuff etcetera. I appreciate it a lot yeah. :) Yeah, known you for a vvv long time already, you still look the same manz. Haha, anyway. Thanyou so so so much. :D For the tissue and jokes. You're a great person. Glad I know you! :B

Long enough? Eh, it's already longer than most of the others' manz. You better don't argue or say I'm a pig again, or else I'll delete this post alright. I know I'm v evil. It ain't too late to realize that okay! :D Okay, I know not exactly v long, or the length you wanted. But yeah, this is it. So sorry. :B And gl for bball nominee thing. :) Ask for votes okay, you nv know till you tried. :D
Nah nah nah, this whole chunk considered about you already. Be humble, accept it okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTH.
-

Yeah, today ain't all that great. Was rather angry :@ ! Due to some reasons, I don't wish to talk about it and I hope you won't ask. I will only tell when I feel like it alright.

So yeah, I hate copying hmwk now. Like, people do their work and they already put in effort. If we copy, it'll be like we're taking credit for the effort they've put in, right? So yeah, I'm going to end mine starting now. :) I knw I'm like a different person after saying this, but really. :D Hehehehehe!

I think I'm going to end my post soon. I ain't in the right mood to blog.

A few things left unsaid, so I may just as well finish it off with a clean cut. :D
Choir, thank you. Phew, I'm still in soptwo! Lyou people okay. Today training was super slack canz, compt compt! I luv Caryn senior, you rock. Thanks a lot for the concern okay. Lyou.

P/S. ACE Camp from 27 - 29 January 2010, won't be bringing my phone, so don't text me alright. Will post as soon as I come back. <:

Alright, I'm done. Happy viewing, g'bye. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.