| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
new year, not my year.
Friday
HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010!It's a new year people, hope it gets better. ^^ Miss everyone truckloads, I mean it! Caught Sherlock Holmes and Alvin & the Chipmunks in the same week. I already watched all the movies this season. HAHA. Yay, school resumes in 3 days' time, I sort of dread it. ): I'm kind of down lately. Again. ): My birthday's coming! 8 January, come quick! (L) I miss my chocolatetwin. ): I miss 6A and many more. Sad ttvm. New Year Countdown yesterday was horribleeee. Eeeee. I miss choir seniors tooooooo. It's hell at home. I lost my homeworkkkkk, my compo's gone. My day is getting worse. OMG. I have to redo my homework, what the hell. This is so not my day. I want to change blogskin. I want more tags. I want friends. I want chocolates. I want cutest, twinsister and so on! ): I am in no mood to blog now, I'm so sorry. Still, stay in the new year mood people. I'll need it. And thanks you guys, for all the newyear texts and wishes. I appreciate them. Text-ed back already. Hope they extend my holidays man. ): Boomz. Kay, no mood already, goodbye. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |