| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
MIA.
Monday
Thank you. Okay, today's post is the one below. I will not be posting after this post, until I get back from my camp alright. So don't bother ringing me up or anything. I don't need you to kiss me through the phone as I will not be picking up calls etc, except to reply to texts. Take that yeah. Thanks people. For the tags and everything. I just don't want to die at the camp. >: Okay, goodbye. I will be back to post as soon as I get back from my camp I promise! (pinky promise) Like Girlfr' did. Ha, luvyou people. Bye! Jasmine. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |