Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
meaning of true friends.
Monday
Friendship.

-

I'll be doing dedications and do my tag replies here okay, :)
Sorry if the dedi is too short. But it's from the bottom of my heart aye, :D
-

ChocolateTwin,
You this girl never fail to cheer me up whenever I am feeling low, thankyou so much! I love you manz. See, I dedicate to you first, be proud aye?

TwinSister,
Sad that you're not in the same school as me already, but I wish you all the best alright! Be sure to come back and visit all of us soon okay, we missed you like hell loads! Woaini.

Ahma,
Thanks a lot for being here for me all this time, I really appreciate it. I shall remember you for life alright, thanks for everything, for the advices and all, I love you. Thanks for being such a great and wonderful friend and listener, ily.

Cutest,
Even though I only got to know you recently and not for a long period of time, at least I know how you are like and what kind of a friend you are. :) Oh and thanks for the gift alright, I like it vm, thanks! Lyou to the extreme maxxx.

Huaixiaohai,
Thanks for everything you devil-angel. HAHA. For the laughters and everything, thankyou. Ily. (L)

Airen,
Yay, thanks so much for the birthday present and the card! I thought you forgot about it already, but you didn't! I was so god damn touched alright, I love you.

Twinny,
I least expected a card from you on my birthday as we hadn't really been talking as much as last time for quite some time. Nevertheless, I was really touched. Lyou.

Girlf,
Thanks for your birthday card alright, even though it's last minute, I still loved it. Love you to bits, :)

Bestf,
Thanks for the birthday text, I love you many alright! Must meet up soon okay, promiseee! :) I miss talking to you for hours and hours, be sure to have heart-to-heart w me when we meet again alright! Lyou.

Sweetheart,
Thanks for the birthday wish in your blog manz, I'm touched. :) Haha, be sure to get something from me on your special day okay, and thanks for everything. Ily.

-


End of dedications, now I've truly realized how important friendship is. I hope I have really found a true friend that I can treasure now, unlike the wrong choices I'd made before.

-


18 Jan 10, 16:43
Mavis says: Tag!

JASMINE - Thanks! <:

18 Jan 10, 16:09
Hilary,: Eeeeeee ! So funny eh you ! :BB text text text loveeeee ! Ilyyyy, !

JASMINE - LOL! Hahahaha text already. Ilyt. :)

18 Jan 10, 16:09
Shermaine: SweetAffair ^_^ my schools fineee. :D Aiya . Tio detention okay la. For me :B

JASMINE - Hahaha alright. :D

18 Jan 10, 16:08
C A R O L ;: says hiiiiiiiiiii, imy luhs! Never talk to you fr so long aldy, gees! Meet me soon ok! Woaini (L)

JASMINE - IMYT! Yeps, soon! Woyeaini. (L)

18 Jan 10, 16:06
Hilary,: JASMINEEEEEE ! Text me ohkays ! Now now now ! ;) I love you, <3

JASMINE - HILARYYYY! Okay, nowwww! :D Ilyt!

18 Jan 10, 15:54
Jia Nuo: oh ok returning yr tag. hahas:)

JASMINE - Ha, thanks. <:

17 Jan 10, 22:54
XiiaoWeiiWeii: Ahhh nvm nvm :D You're welcome!!!

JASMINE - Crazy senior, thanks! :D

17 Jan 10, 21:29
cherylho: henngg uhh :o next time i get king pao to defend me :3 hehehhe luv you too xD

JASMINE - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KIND PAO WTH! I DOMO KING MANZ. <:

17 Jan 10, 17:54
Hannah: If you have any problems just give me a call or text me if you wan. Btw, I've added your number. :D

JASMINE - Thanks, I will! (L)

17 Jan 10, 20:52
Adriana: Heh, thanks for th tag, :P Tagged w L too, <3s

JASMINE - Np :D Thanks. (L)

17 Jan 10, 19:18
Shermaine: SweetAffair! (L) Missed u too ^_^

JASMINE - Imyt Sweet Affair, <3

17 Jan 10, 17:53
Hannah: I'll always be free for you! Hahaha yeah i hope we can go out soon! I miss you too~

JASMINE - Yay, sure sure! Soon okay, IMY! :)

17 Jan 10, 17:53
Hannah: I where got crazy? I very normal lor! Hahah why are you depressed? Can come tell me!

JASMINE - You are crazy alright! Hahaha, will tell you abt it soon. Thankyou so much, Lyou.

17 Jan 10, 16:11
Jia Nuo: yeah hahas here i m tagging. i m not quite familiar with blog stuff ma. so yeah here i m now :)

JASMINE - I see, thanks then. C:

17 Jan 10, 15:14
aLeen.hzl: haha, nvr mind (: ♥ you ttm too :} cya arnd , ! ^^

JASMINE - Valentine :D Lyou, yep, seeya. :)

17 Jan 10, 14:58
XUAN: srwy.. my dad suddenly banned mie frm joining it.. TT so, i join dance..., im so sorry.. sorryyy~

JASMINE - Not so serious, no need to apologize. Hahaha, :)

17 Jan 10, 13:09
Van: Hahaha! Then not nice meh :<

JASMINE - Okay lah, so pink!

17 Jan 10, 12:24
Diana™: HELLO! tagged. and thanks for the present angel!

JASMINE - Huaixiaohai <3 No problem. :)

17 Jan 10, 01:17
PEIFANG: hehheh. Of cos i rmb you bday. Actually i visit alot of blogs but just dont tag ._. Love you ttm too :)

JASMINE - Aww, touched manz. Thanks so much for the birthday wish yeah. (L)

16 Jan 10, 22:55
Ruolin: lol... replied.. i saw you on friday i call you oso never answer... then i give up lor. ((:

JASMINE - LOL, Okay I see. So sorry, I didn't know it was you. ):

16 Jan 10, 21:22
Wanyi: Hi!;) Juz change my blog address! Rmb to relink!

JASMINE - Relinked luv. :D

16 Jan 10, 19:33
Shermaine: SweetAffair ^_^ Miss ya too :B No Problems ^_^ Tagged btw~(L)

JASMINE - Sweet Affair, (L) Yep IMY. Thanks!

16 Jan 10, 18:34
Mavis says: Ha, tag back C:

JASMINE - Thanks! <:

16 Jan 10, 15:00
Shamay: ILOVEYOU CUTEST <3

JASMINE - ILYT CUTEST! (LL)

16 Jan 10, 15:00
Shamay: Npnp , idk what t give you. So bought you that !

JASMINE - Haha, I don't mind, thanks! :D

15 Jan 10, 22:17
Emmeline.: I LUV SWEETHEART TTM. <3
15 Jan 10, 22:17
Emmeline.: I LUV SWEETHEART TTM. <3
15 Jan 10, 22:17
Emmeline.: I LUV SWEETHEART TTM. <3

JASMINE - (All) Thanks Sweetheart, ilyttvm too! (L)

15 Jan 10, 15:47
Hannah: Anyway thanks for missing me too ^^v

JASMINE - LOL, don't sweat it! :D

15 Jan 10, 15:46
Hannah: meet up one day and we really get to chat lor. Haha

JASMINE - Yeah MUST! :)

15 Jan 10, 15:46
Hannah: Haha tagged anyway. I miss you too. Actually we really very long never talk le. Well maybe hope can

JASMINE - Thanks oh, IMYT! :) Yeah.

11 Jan 10, 21:35
Evelyn: Happypill!! Tagged . Miss you ttm , you rock ohh :) (L)

JASMINE - Happypill, thanks! IMYTTVMT, but you rock much more okay! :D

11 Jan 10, 19:00
[♡]CARYNTAN: Jasmineeeeee ~ ! Hahaha , worry so much about you aye ): Hope you'd get well soon , loveyouttm !

JASMINE - Honeydew senior, ily! Hahaha, aww I'm touched. Thanks! Lyouttvmtoo.

11 Jan 10, 16:37
Jia Nuo: oh hello pls link :)

JASMINE - Linked. :)

10 Jan 10, 17:46
Joann(:: (: hahah. thankthanks, (L) ttvvvm <333 xD

JASMINE - JOANN! Hahaha, np :D Lyoutoo.

9 Jan 10, 06:09
Shermaine: Luv you too ohh :D ♥♥

JASMINE - (L)s.

9 Jan 10, 06:09
Shermaine: SweetAffair :DD Nehmind la ^_^ u bz i cannot disturb xD No probs on bdae wish :D (L) Imy too D;

JASMINE - Haha, thanks againz, imyt. <3

-


People, thanks for the tags okay. I need more tags! Thanks. :D Lyou people.

Yep, and new number @ 85101552, text me your number aye. I lost all contacts. Thanks. Loves.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.