Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
i'll hate you for breaking your promise.
Monday
You didn't have to make a promise to me just for me to be happy, and ends up you didn't keep that promise as you should have.

You get me really upset this way.

-


You didn't really have to promise me anything. I'd just be happy if you did what I expected you to do. And I really hated it when you had to just pass it off like you didn't do anything wrong or wtv. Can't you just be clean, with me? I really detest the fact that you broke one little promise that meattered to me so much, but to you so little. I don't even think I hold an important position in your heart anymore. I'm really disappointed. I can't be bothered if you care or not, take it in or not. I am not going to bother myself with this anymore.

Hell-o! :) I'm super duper upset now aw. ):

School was alright. (I guess) But it's still equally bad ya. D:
Assembly was a loooong one. >: Briefing on ACE Camp by Mr. Teo after assembly for a while. Dead bored. >:

First 3 periods - Home Economics. :D Considered fun lah. Ha, we ate potato chips there, thanks to Ms. Joyce Teoooo! <: Haha, super nice can! Laughed a lot. Talktalktalk with Mavis and Vanessa about camp. They kept laughing! :) Hahaha!

Next was Higher Chinese. Swop groups and I was the leader wth! Idw man. ):
Yeah, then did work etc, the usual. Grouped with OhJiaYi, ShiYing, XiuTing, Brenda and Patricia! :B God damn funneh. Hur, don't tell you LOL.

Recess after that. Went back to class then, I didn't have the mood for recess. Sorry Cheryl, you skipped all these recesses with me for these 4 weeks. O: I'm such a horrible person. >: Ya then chaos again, but we didn't get reprimanded instead LOL.

Math was after recess, Mr. Sing didn't come! Which equals to no test, and no homework! YAY :D Yep, Literature after Math, it was so funny! I got really angry with a certain someone. I ignored that person, and I don't think you even know why. ): Hai. Who cares.

English after Math. Oh I can't believe I'm saying this but I so love Ms. Tan now please. She is a nice lady yes? <: Idc if you agree with me or not, hmph.
I got full marks for spelling this time! But my book was marked by KennethTan >: OMG RIGHT. Aiya, forget it. Nothing serious I guess LOL.

School's out after that, but Ms. QiXiao made our class stay back for a so-called lecture. >: Waste my time only. Ya, and what pissed me off was that she is a super last-minute person uh. She suddenly told me and K-tyn etc to stay back for the green committee stuff you know. And she only told me that like before I wanted to step out of the class? -.- What kind of teacher is that. Yeah, I just told her I had something on and just left. I didn't lie, I really had something on k.

Anyway, after that I went to buy my plate and mug with Cheryl as my glass plate broke in class today! >: Why did I have to be so careless!? Tsk. Yeah and I bought my stuff for camp alrdy. :)

Back home now, texted some people otw cause I was in a bad mood. ): Hai. Hai. Hai.

Okay, will be away at camp starting tmrw till Friday ok. Don't bother to call me yes. I may be bringing my phone, but just text me if you need to contact me yeah. Thanks a lot loves. K bye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.