| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
here or gone?
Sunday
You were never here for me, not once, not twice. You'd never. ): Good day people, good day. Lmao, I learned that from Sherlock Holmes LOL. I know it sounds really dumb but my brother is like chanting beside me now that I think my brain is gonna go "pop"! O: I love Touch My Hand - David Archuleta 'cause it rocks a lot. Hahaha, takes loads off my mind for a while. :D You got me thinking, again and again. Lots to think about lately. Can I just keep this post short and sweet? I just wanted to thanks some special people <: Thankyou - Diana, Brenda, XiuTing, Syahiran for keeping me awake and laughing with all your texts. Especially XiuTing! <: Hahahahaha, the principal sucks, core. WTH, make us pay $180 for what shit man. -.- Well yeah. I hope this can leep you people entertained alright, even if it's only for a short while. I am just so tired out, and I've no mood to blog. ): ACE Camp is coming, oh god. I want to try the zip line idc! C: I just hope I don't die there a second time like I almost did in P5 ): Hai, what to do. It's compulsory. Aw. D: I am hungry again. Hai, need food. But I've to cut down on my eating habit already, so fat now urgh. :@ Okay, stop this post here. Oh and floorball rocked. I'll let you go. Alright, goodbye. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |