| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
happy 14th.
Thursday
First of all,I luvyou Sherlynn twinsist totheverymaxxxxxxxx alright. Be back to gess soon yes? I sure will miss die you oh! Forget me not. Hope you like your present and card alright, I put it a lot of effort to do it nah. <3 This Twinsist of yours will be here for you, forever and always. If you need anything, be sure to text or call me yeah? And, remember our outing yo! Haha, must meetup some time okay? Or else I will starve myself. You said you'll be back if I don't eat one ain't it? Hahaha, I luv you twinsist. (L)s. We've known each other for sooooo long, but a pity we lost contact after kindergarten. But it's okay, may our friendship and sisterhood last forever and ever. I love you Twinsist. :) Promise to be back soon yeah? Luvzxcvs. Thanks Diana huaixiaohai, I know I've got an awesome halo. You've got awesome horns too, very pointy ones. Rawr, I luv you a lot. I love your cards cause they're so full of your evilness and love. I love you a lot a lot, ttvvvvvm! Thanks for all the things and for always being there for me! And Cherylho, thanks for the well wishes okay! Don't fight with Diana already. If not later get smacks from her again! :B HAHAHA, thanks a lot for the hyper conversation! Luvyou many many! <3 And, i'll spare you from my domo for nowwww. Hahahaha luvs! And thanks to you people (not in order) - SherlynnWong, Cheryl Ong, Brenda Hew, Leong Shiling, Diana Lim, Ang Soon Jun, Claudia Au, Jia Yi, Shamay, Effie, Silin, Albert, Syahiran, Michelle, Yongsheng, Javier, Mio, Felica, Sharon Yeo, DylanOw, Changxue, the whole of 2F, choir, and my family. :) I luv you people to death alright! Thanks for making my day all of you. (L) Well, shall blog about these few days alright? Monday, 125th anniversary of gess. The whole school folded 171, 550 paper boats in total, breaking the Singapore book of records! We're on newspaper man, omg. First day in school for the sec ones already gotten so tiring. Hahahaha! Tuesday, was late for class in the morning. Lessons and stuff went on. I like the new math teacher, and I detest the Lit teacher. Screw you upside down alright. ): Wednesday, played in class and went crazy. Fun day in school. :D Thursday, after lesson went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Soon Jun to buy myself a present for my advance birthday. Bought presents for Twinsist too! I luv you twinsist! (L)s. Today, happy 14th birthday to me and twinsist! (L) you to death, be back soon okay! Or I will fly to wherever you are! ^^ Exchanged presents with twinsist before assembly. Thanks for the carebear! Luv it a lot, haha. :) Thanks for the watch, Brenda Airen! And also Shiling Twin for the card! Monsters ftwwwwww (!) Teeheez, and thanks Claudia and Jiayi and 1F for the birthday wishes. Esp Silin and all, it was super nice of you people alright. Thanks choir for the group birthday song, it surprised me a lot a lot! (L)s. And thanks for all the christmas cards and wishes, so nice of you people. Hahah, so many presents, thanks alright. :) And Cheryl! Thanks for the domoooooooo. I love you to the very max man! (L)s. Oh and I hope the sec ones enjoyed today's cca orientation. Yep, performance was awesometastic, hoorayyy. :D I think band rocks a lot you know, you should've seen the performance today. Oh-so-cool. ^^ Dedications above oh, read, read, read! (L)s. Yeap, twinsist you better keep your promise and always come back time to time alright! I will miss you, take care of yourself in time to come, I can't always be by your side. But I'll always be here for you! :) Smile everyday okay! Luvyou. And, today was a really great day. Thanks to all of you! :B Thanks for making my day man. :) 2F'10, Monsters, Twinsist, Choctwin, Girlfr, Cutest, Huaixiaohai, Ahma, ftwwwwww (!) Thanks, thanks, thanks! :D Pictures up another day, so sorry. ): Alright, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |