| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
groundless accusations.
Sunday
Hello peoplez. I am going to blog a proper post today alright. Like, finally ain't it? Laughs, well here goes. :D I am on msn now, with twinsist, Yongsheng, choctwin, Hilary and Miranda! That twinsist of mine uh, you need help just ask okay? What kind of teacher is that manz, don't teach one? Can just ask alright? Don't pull out your hair I tell you! Don't feel too stressed out, this twinsist of yours will be here for you no matter what! (L) And that Yongsheng, zomg. He keeps wanting me to agree with him that he is hothothothothot. Like wth! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, hilarious I tell you. :B We are talking head over heels about someone who irritates the hell out of me all the time. I tell you, I just hate that someone. -.- Please, stop showing off. I might just smack you if you continue, no offense. I just can't take it anymore. Even though I know I've got no rights. And I feel really bad about having to gossip. ): I'll just stop, right? Anyway, I miss my twinsist ttvm alright, yeah I'll listen to you and not skip meals alright! HAHAHAHA, must promise to visit me soon aye! IMY IMY IMY! :B Choctwin, idk what to say. You're soooo funny. HAHAHAHA, Hilary and Miranda! I love you two to bits I tell you! You girls rock ttvm alright! Thanks for cheering me up yes? (L) Yep, I haven't been going for piano practices for quite some time already. Thanks to GESS manz! ): Boohoo. I miss piano lessons. And I have also stopped ice-skating for the meantime already. Streaming this year, I better work hard! Not to mention, common tests after common tests, they're driving me nuts! )': I need to relax, but at the same time mug real hard. I want to find a clean blogskin, why is it soooo difficult? All the skins are god damn ugly, no offense. ): Ah, forget it. I'll just keep looking I guess. Any recommendations? :B Alright, I've got one screw loose currently. HAHAHAHA, Hilary's crazy, I'm crazy! Not too late to realize that now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, okay. I'm leaving my post to a halt for today, ciao! :) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |